The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Growing that from clones? Or have you made seeds? You growing that from clowns? Or have you made seeds? Trying to get a straight gorilla glue number for and can't seem to get it and seed form. Beautiful by theway!!!
Thanks and yes, grown from clones. The only true GG #4 is clone only, getting seeds from a GG #4 just gives you Gorilla Glue seeds, which is cool but...

I find taking bud shots really hard. Lighting is so important. Need to sit down and work on it for an afternoon. I've not managed one decent photo so far
Having the right camera is huge and if you have some good photo editing software and the ability to use it/them well then that goes a long way too. I've had all kinds of trouble trying to get decent pics for quite a while and I'm finally getting some that are passable out of my phone but, I'd definitely love to be able to get a real good camera and learn to get great shots with it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

U take snips of the blood orange :shockedninja:
Don't ask silly questions mank.
I took cuts off every new female.
Iv got 4 small dream lotus and 2 gg4 x nepoji seedlings.i had to germ them in coco which I'm only just learning to and let's just say it's not my strong point.2 outta 4 of the dream lotus are still really small and are vegging real slow.im assuming I had some ph fluctuations in my coco and those two were more sensitive to it than the other two which are growing fine.the 2 smaller slower ones are deffo more sativa leaning than the faster growing ones.
I had popped 3 adhesive og in coco also and they all burned a bit at first as I used shite coco and at first the ph was off.2 of them came around once I flushed the coco with water with the proper ph until the run off had the same ph but the soaking coco on top of the fucked ph was too much for one of the adhesive seedlings and it crisped up and died but the last two are looking better now although theyr still pretty much seedlings.

mancdank

mancdank

Don't ask silly questions mank.
I took cuts off every new female.
Iv got 4 small dream lotus and 2 gg4 x nepoji seedlings.i had to germ them in coco which I'm only just learning to and let's just say it's not my strong point.2 outta 4 of the dream lotus are still really small and are vegging real slow.im assuming I had some ph fluctuations in my coco and those two were more sensitive to it than the other two which are growing fine.the 2 smaller slower ones are deffo more sativa leaning than the faster growing ones.
I had popped 3 adhesive og in coco also and they all burned a bit at first as I used shite coco and at first the ph was off.2 of them came around once I flushed the coco with water with the proper ph until the run off had the same ph but the soaking coco on top of the fucked ph was too much for one of the adhesive seedlings and it crisped up and died but the last two are looking better now although theyr still pretty much seedlings.
I take this as a yes then lol

B

batfink78

has anyone any experience with strain hunters, white strawberry skunk? i saw some seeds today that caught my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom