The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

There's 2 options u can either get just the return gear and make your own dripper or get there's if your on a budget u will be able to make your own a lot cheaper
And also u can have it run to waste or recirc if u do run to waste and use a water pump in stead of a air pump u will only need to set your res when u fill it no more fucking around with ph every day

stonestacker

stonestacker

And also u can have it run to waste or recirc if u do run to waste and use a water pump in stead of a air pump u will only need to set your res when u fill it no more fucking around with ph every day
I made my own DTW. The key imo is to monitor how much runoff you get every day. I have had peeps try what I do and fail badly. They have both drowned their plants. I have six plants in 2 gallon pots and shoot for 1 gallon of runoff every day + or - 1/2 gallon. I just adjust feed times to get this. I do waterfall my res to keep oxygen up in my nutrients. New res every week + or - a day or two.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Hey dudes I'm looking for a cheap oil rig but it's confusing as fuck with all the wee attachments and accessories.half the time I'm looking at something thinking "that wee rig would do me" then it turns out to be a fuckin extra bit you can buy blah blah and then what looks like a rig to me they all have different names n shit so if anyone knows of a specific rig they've used or one they looked at and thought would be good or even if you just know more about these things than I do help me out and post up a link.it has to be a cheap one about £40/50 as it's my first rig so a cheap one to see if dabbing is something I would be into.i suspect it will be.
I would prefer a rig that comes with a nail that also has the bong attachment but it's not essential.
Cheers guys
I,ve just recently had the same problem,didnt have a clue.I ended up getting a oil set off ebay for £20 nail carb cap 2xslick mats a 6silican pots and used a glass pipe i already had and a cheap blow torch for a tenner.I ran out of weed so I bought a couple of g of oil,i've got to say i'm impressed,I normally chuff an oz a week easily and those 2 g lasted me all week and i've still got some left.I cant wait to get my press and I can make my own:love1:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I,ve just recently had the same problem,didnt have a clue.I ended up getting a oil set off ebay for £20 nail carb cap 2xslick mats a 6silican pots and used a glass pipe i already had and a cheap blow torch for a tenner.I ran out of weed so I bought a couple of g of oil,i've got to say i'm impressed,I normally chuff an oz a week easily and those 2 g lasted me all week and i've still got some left.I cant wait to get my press and I can make my own:love1:
aye iv got my rig but nowt to put in it ATM.

mancdank

mancdank

My pal picked me up a glass bong a banger a torch and a dabber for £60 all in I was supposed to collect tonight but had my hands full so I will get it tomoz and I've got a dr dabber ghost kit on its way too for blazing where ever when ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom