The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'm imagining an afghan of some sort would help with that something spicy and musky....I love hash that tastes weedy can't beat it man lol I can't wait to run a load of bho again gotta a bit to do soon for mg all lemons it makes nice wax do can't wait for it to be delivered

R

RobbieP

This oldskool daze is a bit to much indica ... after a joint you proper cant be arsed to do simple shit like get a brew or turn the tv on lol ... ive been staring at blank screen about half hour lol

H

happy b

Same ghetto , just watered ... at least yours are almost done lol .... mine are only 6 weeks 12/12 from seed ! Lol half way .... wank ... only got 5 fuckin females aswell out all those seeds :(
1. Fire og
2. Fire cookies
3. Black Rose
4. Bloodline
5. Exo x nl5

At least i got some nice males but they take up fucking room lol ...
Did ya get any fire cookies females?theyl be bangin bro.Relentless has some stellar gear.his 818 sfv og s1 look good also as does his cherrycookies.

R

RobbieP

Did ya get any fire cookies females?theyl be bangin bro.Relentless has some stellar gear.his 818 sfv og s1 look good also as does his cherrycookies.

yeah fire og and fire cookie are females ... relentless wifi is male but i got 10 more of those to pop ...
is cherrycookie a stand alone strain or a fire cookie pheno?
If the exo x nl5 is the same pheno i had last time i grew it then its a keeper ... it was bang on exo but tasted like that oldskool lemonade milk man used to sell in glass bottles ..

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That's how the exist looking this was taken Monday in think another 2,and a half weeks should see em swell a bit more
IMG 20150706 204644 856 noexif

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I been up since 11 lol been out in the garden a lot today just fuckng about and smoking weed mainly lol chopped and exo early for smoke at about 6 and a half weeks lol got 32g off it tho and it was the smallest so another 3 week on top of that and I should be hitting a good yield I hope ....the buds are dense and tasty too haha beats buying the cunt ay lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom