The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Do you do any pollen chucking @happy b ?
I do the occassional chuck.iv got a male ssdd and a goji sitting there i just need to make my wee iso chamber first.
what "the white" do u have in seed form?i was gonni get thc developments whitey.its a white in seed form too.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

No one been in to say hi today no....its Brenna scorcher down here today again sold a few cuts today tenner a piece like can't go any cheaper than that can ya.....watched that human centipede 3 last night what a load of shit had to keep fast forwarding proper load of wank gonna watch insidious 3 tonight see what thars all about

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I'm alright geez nice n chilled now I'm halfway down a zoot, how are you? Insidious 2 was pretty shit as well so not got high hopes for number 3 something to watch tho i suppose.....I ain't doing fuck all tonight man bit of bud tending later and that's about it

Bigc

Bigc

Sorry for the late reply been watching shite telly and cooking to keep myself busy. Staring at my babies as 2 are flowering. Hoping looking at them hard enough will help hahahaha

Beyond that all good really. Off to bed now, will give you guys a shout tomorrow.

Peace. Big

H

happy b

No one been in to say hi today no....its Brenna scorcher down here today again sold a few cuts today tenner a piece like can't go any cheaper than that can ya.....watched that human centipede 3 last night what a load of shit had to keep fast forwarding proper load of wank gonna watch insidious 3 tonight see what thars all about
A tenner a clone?oof thats a bit steep is it no?id have wanted a full tray for a tenner but im scottish so thats to be expected.

Bigc

Bigc

1436606565375 1802378434

Bigc

Bigc

Some update pics gents. Alot of clustered leaves and on the flowering baby it's covering the flowering bits. Anyone reccomend some pruning?

Bigc

Bigc

Cheers gents!

Few more weeks on the 2 flowering ones but not sure for the others. Any advice for cropping, been told to hang upside down in darkness for 3-5 days but wont be able to do that if the others aren't ready

H

happy b

Cheers gents!

Few more weeks on the 2 flowering ones but not sure for the others. Any advice for cropping, been told to hang upside down in darkness for 3-5 days but wont be able to do that if the others aren't ready
Wen dryin weed its best to try and take aslong as possible to let it dry.you want to dry it as slowly as you can aslong as it IS drying and not just staying wet as that will encourage mold.
if you dry too quickly youl be left with over dry crispy tasteless buds.the drying and curing process is just as important as any part of the grow.
will76 has the process down to a t judging by the a-dawg and uk cookie samples he gifted me.they were real sticky icky icky oowee.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh that's the best way pick all the fans off then hang upside down until stalks snap but not completely if u know what I mean then trim it and jar it up that's how I do it anyways I've wet trimmed and dry trimmed and the dry trim always tastes that bit better

H

happy b

Yeh that's the best way pick all the fans off then hang upside down until stalks snap but not completely if u know what I mean then trim it and jar it up that's how I do it anyways I've wet trimmed and dry trimmed and the dry trim always tastes that bit better
But its a pain in the arse.i prefer to trim while the plants live and the leaves are still rigid.i find it easier to trim that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom