The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

So being able to place a full stop is a sign of low iq what the actual fuck are u talking about this is getting ridiculous. What qualifications have u gained through life and what gives u the right to comment on intelligence when your scale of it is based on grammar ? Like I said earlier your a troll like it or not and your opinion matters as much as toasters right now and like I said I got real shit to do in the real world
Oh look he came back. You've said yourself that IQ should be judged by the ability to solve problems. So therefore someone who can't solve a basic problem such as correct usage of grammar is surely possessing a lower IQ than someone who can? I'm just using your own logic here. If you need to swear and call names then you're further proving my point!

mancdank

mancdank

Oh look he came back. You've said yourself that IQ should be judged by the ability to solve problems. So therefore someone who can't solve a basic problem such as correct usage of grammar is surely possessing a lower IQ than someone who can? I'm just using your own logic here. If you need to swear and call names then you're further proving my point!
Oh wow u really can't see what I'm getting at or your just trying to wind me up either or your guna have to go on block

Toaster79

Toaster79

Tumblr ljh0puClWT1qfkt17

Northern LED

Northern LED

I think being able to spell and punctuate is very over rated , its for those anal types who can't do practical things.
Its for those who like to fill in forms and obey authorities they imagine will keep them safe....My ex loved correcting my spelling and punctuation but couldn't wire a plug or change a tyre or unblock a sink or do even the simplest manual tasks without becoming flustered and angry , maybe Toaster and Limonene are jealous of you're growing prowess Manc?
Maybe your "buds" are bigger than theirs ?
Maybe Manc is dyslexic and you two are being cruel making fun of someone with a disability?
share the love dude's !!
thats all it should be about man !!!

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

I think being able to spell and punctuate is very over rated , its for those anal types who can't do practical things.
Its for those who like to fill in forms and obey authorities they imagine will keep them safe....My ex loved correcting my spelling and punctuation but couldn't wire a plug or change a tyre or unblock a sink or do even the simplest manual tasks without becoming flustered and angry , maybe Toaster and Limonene are jealous of you're growing prowess Manc?
Maybe Manc is dyslexic and you two are being cruel making fun of someone with a disability?
share the love dude's !!

Yessssss mate!!!!

Limonene

Limonene

share the love dude's !!
Or maybe I'm sick of manc trolling toaster, making personal comments towards him and offering to fly to Austria to batter him. I guess that's totally acceptable? He drove away most of the old crowd that used to post on here.

Northern LED

Northern LED

Maybe its time to forgive and forget , to begin anew ! or we could all look in the mirror and see who is the
cause of and solution to our individual problems.
I'm new here and see banter mixed with animosity - at the end of the day we all want the same thing ...to get rid of the jews
I mean grow great weed!!

Limonene

Limonene

Maybe its time to forgive and forget , to begin anew ! or we could all look in the mirror and see who is the
cause of and solution to our individual problems.
I'm new here and see banter mixed with animosity - at the end of the day we all want the same thing ...to get rid of the jews
I mean grow great weed!!
Right. Firstly you won't see me talking like this to anyone other than manc. Most people on this site find him intensely irritating.
Secondly - are u having a pop? " get rid of the Jews?" Really?

Northern LED

Northern LED

Keep out of this Toaster you don't want to get hurt again....I'm just messing with ya is all !
I am 100% PC, I like all religions, races, political points of view, sexual orientations, er...thats it.... Oh ! and women
Especially women..... I'm a black jewish woman married to a well know islamic fundamentalist and we run an orphanage to help underprivileged Chinese children learn about the illuminati and its mission to create a one world government where all of us can live in harmony.....no offence meant !! Manc was the one we couldn't help....

mancdank

mancdank

what about neem cake for stopping fungus gnats ?
what watering schedule do you use in soil ?
I belive them uv lights work for all kinds of pests and are a little more friendly than hotbox sulphur and when I used to grow in soil I would water with feed twice and a gentle just water on the 3rd and do it every 2 days so like Monday feed Wednesday feed Friday water only and let em dry a little over the weekend and repeat process

whitebob

whitebob

bloody compressor on my air ride died today.. pissed its less than a year old... got to fill my tank with a tyre compressor... :( that'll be another £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom