The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goz

Goz

Here's my wee slice of paradise the day Kush is the first pick NL blue 2nd @happy b

Goz

Goz

Is that a tent or your cupboard goz?

That's my cubord mate , just tacked poly to the wall . Used the poly at the front aswell just covered the hole entrance to the cubord then cut a square out . Made a door from poly duct tape ..... Sorted . A miss my tent so a do . A look at it in envy when a pop into my mates lol

Goz

Goz

A have the 150w and 250w in there thinking I might replace the 150 with a 250 next time round . That will give me a 500w flower chamber . Then get a wee tent and stick it up loft with the 150w for a we'd veg n clone room . Just wanted to make sure it works in there first before I spend any other candy . :-)

H

happy b

That's a sorted wee space and you use it very efficiently . Once you have a steady supply of cuttings from a veg/clone space you will be able to pull enough weed to keep a decent puffer going untill your next are ready . are you going to do a perpetual harvest once you get your cuttings on the go or are you just going to fill it all up at once?

Goz

Goz

Going to go perpetual mate . Aye it's turning out not to shabby am quite impressed so far ...

half baked

half baked

I've not mate, not heard much about them tbh but I'm been offline for a while lol

Reactions: Goz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom