IMG 20150309 215546
IMG 20150309 215546
and,
IMG 20150309 215510
IMG 20150309 215510
shes got a few days left,76

Goz

Goz

76 a will have an Oscar of valleydawg an Oscar of uberdawg please lol only kidden mate enjoy they look gorgeous jealousy ripping right out me here haha

half baked

half baked

Yo @william76 are those plants stood on something or are they as big as the door in the back ground lol looking lovely nice fat nugs too

william76

william76

Their that big,lol,i usualy let them do there thing first time from seed,to see the natural phenos,smell from em is a mixture of chem\ogs{as ud expect} real dank,strong,76

H

happy b

Their that big,lol,i usualy let them do there thing first time from seed,to see the natural phenos,smell from em is a mixture of chem\ogs{as ud expect} real dank,strong,76

Very nice!stax still has a whole load o pisces gear . uberdawgz dank vader polaris.all the good ones except moter breath .which of your pisces beans have impressed you most so far 76?

Reactions: Goz
H

happy b

@william76 do you know the lineage of the deathstar cut Jimmy uses?is it a sensi star cross?The truth serum sounds dank . Chemdog 91 x deathstar. Or the Chemdog D x DS. Fuck all the pisces creations would be well worth a go . next time I'm buying beans from a breeder I havnt tried before i think pisces will be a contender . There's just so many good seed co,s popping up . KROME started up a seed co called SWAMP BOYS . Bound to have some dankness there.

william76

william76

They've all been impressive,the motorbreath is the only one smoked so far and it s real good,if the rest are as good ill be happy,a few friends are running\keepin the clones just now,when I get time ill be lookin through some more,all dank!i think the deathstar is sensi star x jedi kush, I think happyb!76

H

happy b

Yeah the moter breath has earned itself a really good reputation . Do u know which og was used in creating it?

Goz

Goz

hope your all having a good evenings lads :-) ..

What's everybody's opinion on red stems on the fan leafs ??

GOZ

william76

william76

hope your all having a good evenings lads :) ..

What's everybody's opinion on red stems on the fan leafs ??

GOZ
It's strain dependant,some it's a sign of deficiency,in others it's a trait,it can be hard to tell sometimes,76

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

It's strain dependant,some it's a sign of deficiency,in others it's a trait,it can be hard to tell sometimes,76

It's nothing that's ever concerned me mate , I was just curious because I herd you mention them earlier about the cookies . My NL Blue has them but they look a healthy red.. vibrant . then I have had them before on other strains and it was a dull red .

What's the colours like on the cookies ?

Just trying to find out if maby ye can tell by the shade of color on the stem .
GOZ

william76

william76

Stress or a deficiency looks dull blood red,when it's a trait it looks more bright red wine,but. Shiny,best I can explain it,76

Goz

Goz

Yeah that's spot on mate a can understand that , my brain was already there or along they lines lol just needed it confirmed from someone else mate :-)

Goz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom