G gnome

G gnome

Sounds like the life :)

I just harvested 11oz.
Should last me half the year or so.
And I'm a happy camper

That's over many years tho.

This is a month by month measurement.

And it's hard to beat our crew for pure hours spent on the forum day by day lately. (Not sure thats a good thing)

My grow peaked and finished so my activity will dwindle until things pick up again.
Over many years? Ive only been here just over 2 yrs

G gnome

G gnome

@G gnome rough guess 10 + yrs

Right on man. Best o luck. Wish i cud help but have never done it. I think ive heard bout ppl puttin em in a match box w a piece of sand paper to scarify em so they can soak up water. Also i heard of ppl adding a lil peroxide to the water they soak the seeds in. Oh and come to think of it, i think i also read somewhere that gibberelic acid can help w old seeds. Fwiw i have no first hand experience w any of it so maybe do a lil more digging b4 u try em

william76

william76

Right on man. Best o luck. Wish i cud help but have never done it. I think ive heard bout ppl puttin em in a match box w a piece of sand paper to scarify em so they can soak up water. Also i heard of ppl adding a lil peroxide to the water they soak the seeds in. Oh and come to think of it, i think i also read somewhere that gibberelic acid can help w old seeds. Fwiw i have no first hand experience w any of it so maybe do a lil more digging b4 u try em
Superthrive always helps too!.76

mancdank

mancdank

I had some seeds about 15 yrs old , soaked them in water for 24hrs + , if they're any good you'll notice then beginning to split, Got some amazing afghani and thai plants off of them then crossed them , I still have seeds from 10 years ago , and they popped last year after being soaked for a while..
I soak until they crack change the water every 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom