The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

would it be possible to keep seeds in solo cups till they show sex. or would it be too long... trying to space save and not done regs before...they are the freebie afghani from herbies...

incogneato

incogneato

would it be possible to keep seeds in solo cups till they show sex. or would it be too long... trying to space save and not done regs before...they are the freebie afghani from herbies...
I've done it with all of mine so far. Not that I've been growing that long but if I can do it....

mancdank

mancdank

Some people like to root bound slightly to force signs of sex but ime this can be bad. I like to start mine after the initial soak in a jiffy pellet wait until it's done it's initial little stretch the bury it deep upto the set of false leaf once this is all done I just wait until the plant is big enough to take a clone off the top do the usual steps there but instead of giving 24hr light put it on 12/12 9 times out of 10 it will show sex as it's rooting which is also usually enough time for what ever u took the cut off to bounce back with more cuts on it

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6464

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom