The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey man at this point I'm just BSing the underline is not intended put it on to make ingredients notes and then it won't leave

G gnome

G gnome

Dude u need to chill, i never said you called me a liar and my post wasnt an attack on you.
You kicked off by yourself ... chill out

Geeez .... lol tbh
Fer real kilo. Hes willing to let it go bro. We never have this shit on this thread. We all get along.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

WTF I am not lingering on anything you all are turning my words around all I said was it sounded better that I was arguing with myself than him and then made a snide joke that was relevant to the past reply's of good fellas n what have you I'm over it and moved on all I did was answer his posted quote of mine

G gnome

G gnome

So @happy b when u order from greatlakes do u get a free pack of the same seeds when u order 2 or is it another bodhi strain or just random?

H

happy b

Iv never personally used GLG @G gnome just what iv been told.if you contact em you may even be able to request some synergy and see exactly what the deal is with the freebies thats what Motz says he did and he got the synergy.i think its cash only though with them.thats why iv never used em but i know theyr sound.theyv got some other nice companys.sure fire is a good seed co by the look of it.

H

happy b

http://www.cannazon.com/Cannabis-Seeds/Bodhi-Seeds

Good selection of bodhi here. Some are out of stock but ive ordered from them a few times and the freebies are normally better than the strain u buy haha
What freebies did you get with em Robbie?they gave me 5 reg phantom cookies someone chucked.i was pretty pissed.spend £50 on stax and yoir gettin a pack of same value free.thats not set in stone but its usually what he does.shit man he gave me a full pack of yeti f3 & seed junky animal walker for absoloutley nothing.i didnt even make an order and wasnt even a member of theyr site.very cool dude.IMO

H

happy b

Yeah i didnt like that.i like kilo(although i dont understand alot of what hes saying.) but i despise drama.argue?fine.say your bit?fine.but dont keep it goin n goin for post after post.

R

RobbieP

What freebies did you get with em Robbie?they gave me 5 reg phantom cookies someone chucked.i was pretty pissed.spend £50 on stax and yoir gettin a pack of same value free.thats not set in stone but its usually what he does.shit man he gave me a full pack of yeti f3 & seed junky animal walker for absoloutley nothing.i didnt even make an order and wasnt even a member of theyr site.very cool dude.IMO

Ive had quite a few freebies from cannazon orders. Cookie monsters from jaws, Rosetta stone f2s, crack diesel from frost brothers, sour pink grapefruit x chocolate banana kush , double sour kush ... others i cant remember lol

Last edited:
H

happy b

Infact Robbie d,you know what im talkin absolout shite.iv had cannetics cheese x nepals,pure afghans & best and most recently these guava dawgs iv got goin now and theyr my best plants iv had in a while.all cannazon freebies
my mind is absoloute moosh these dayz.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Texan BBQ with extra BBQ sauce and cookie dough for pudding its on its way I'm foookin marvin man ...that's what I've ordered lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom