The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That said u are a clever cunt and do know your shit man no doubt.....anyways halfway down a fat joint then off ta bed I'm baked as a tayta

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ha noooo no acid for me....I'm.gonna get some DMT soonish tho can't wait....I'm.gonna do it late one night in the.garden on a clear night looking at.the stars I'm imaging its gonna be phenomenal lol

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

It's funny I mentioned loving acid doing it 3 times best one in the eye and now somehow I am on a permanent acid Tripp..... the sad thing about that is I have been talking like an idiot for a reason called yours and my own entertainment glad you all enjoyed it so much... Sadly oh wait gladly I leave you now cuz I don't appreciate your superior demenor twards others that half of you seem to have.

Excluding @G gnome @Bigc Hope you the best here TTYL

KILO FOR PREZ BITCHES

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

North west here, been lurking for a while but setting up this weekend, I'm a kush guy, had lots of raskals gear but am about to do testing for a good friend at a uk based seed companyView attachment 487551View attachment 487552 View attachment 487553View attachment 487554 just a few pics from different crops over the last few yrs, oh and I don't grow cheese way too much of it around my way lol

Awesome Grow Half Baked.^Thats picture perfect, for a series of Plants ...

R

RobbieP

Good for you. Tell me how you really feel. About it :cold: Oh wait IDFC :happy:

Typical american .... just think the world revolves around you .....

People dont get you = your a dick

On ignore now, your boring me ... you just cant let shit go n keep going on n on ...

R

RobbieP

By the way , if u dont like our attitude then leave the thread .... your not even from the uk anyway ... whats up ? All the other countries bored of your bs aswell?

H

happy b

Is this idiot still ruining the fun?iv got him on ignore but i can tell by the fact that everyone else has dissappeared and some angry posts from Robbie.just put him on ignore boys and he,ll soon get bored.most people with severe mental problems do loose interest pretty quick.
he told me that he,s been asked to leave other threads and everyone thinks hes a dick.hmmm i wonder why.id be too embarressed to hang around a place i wasnt invited or wanted and dont belong anyway.i mean i know everyones welcome...except people who just dont mix well with others.
put him on ignore coz im gettin bored now.

G gnome

G gnome

Ya know I cant help but wonder if I shoulda asked to hang w u guys ? Seeing as how im not from the uk

G gnome

G gnome

Your the exception. ... your a honorary Brit lol
We love a gnome over here lol
I always saw this thread at the top of the new oosts list and couldn't help myself. If I weren't welcome here i would quit this forum. I look forward to this everyday. U guys make this fun.
I kinda view tnelz thread as like the watered down American version of this thread and i like my banter full strength

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh big c Dr grinspoon looks different doesn't it on sure that the Dr grinspoon bred the strain for his son or something for some medical condition....doesn't look like a very good yielder tho and I'm imagining looong flower....

Yeh invites only fuck off lool only jestin

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Google Dr grinspoon images gnome it looks mad mate I've been wanting to try it for ages pure sativa shit looks crazy lol...yeh big c get some beans and grow it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom