The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Its the livers your finishing up right? 8 weekers?

I'm letting em all go 70 days mate 11 more days lool starting fresh water today as I've hot em hard with all the mutes possible lol so gonna give em a nice flush see how it goes...I took some pics the other day let me dig em out

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Exo
IMG 20150713 204103 993 noexif
psychosis
IMG 20150713 204140 537 noexif
livers/blues
IMG 20150713 204432 735 noexif

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh man its what she does its don't think I've ever seen a psy without fingers lol...no strangely enough the exo in the 1st pic is the tallest out the lot only by a couple of inches tho

Bigc

Bigc

Mate Grinspoon is one of the nicest smokes ever. It is weird for sure, looks like terrible bud but it'd unreal.

I wouldn't even attempt to grow it, just interested if any of you guys have tried to?

G gnome

G gnome

Yeh man its what she does its don't think I've ever seen a psy without fingers lol...no strangely enough the exo in the 1st pic is the tallest out the lot only by a couple of inches tho
First thanks for using inches lol.
Ghettogrower knows hes gotta dumb it down fer the American lol. Whats ur favorite? Best yielder?

Bigc

Bigc

Heard the dampkring is a top top place man they have a really good selection of hash as well don't they? Man I do need to go to the dam and sharpish
Not so much on the hash mate. Popeyes is the place for that. They do one called alladins chocolate which is 17.50 a gram but unreal

Favourite place out there though is grey area. American dudes and they have some stuff no-one else has like silver bubble and skywalker og etc.

Been 24 times (alot of that with work as well) so off to Barcelona at the end of next month and try some of their 'social clubs'

G gnome

G gnome

Not so much on the hash mate. Popeyes is the place for that. They do one called alladins chocolate which is 17.50 a gram but unreal

Favourite place out there though is grey area. American dudes and they have some stuff no-one else has like silver bubble and skywalker og etc.

Been 24 times (alot of that with work as well) so off to Barcelona at the end of next month and try some of their 'social clubs'
Jealous.
Off to do some work on the ladies. U guys try n get along lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom