The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

How the hell should i know what balamory is lol. I googled that like wtf is talking about lmao. And i still dont know what u meant. I keep telling u guys im a dumb American ya gotta explain everything

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@G gnome .. I gotta cash into that bank.. may I open a savings account and get a free pottery piggy bank pig.. or do I get a better present.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Balamory is a kids show of epic proportions. .. With a theme to match..
All together now...
What's the the story in balomrey wouldn't you like to know.. something something something. .
Now I say it it can't be that memorable.

G gnome

G gnome

Balamory is a kids show of epic proportions. .. With a theme to match..
All together now...
What's the the story in balomrey wouldn't you like to know.. something something something. .
Now I say it it can't be that memorable.
Nerd lol

Have u guys ever seen "Universal Soldier "?
I was big into ThunderCats when i was a wee one

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Thunder thunder thundercats hoodoo. . Wow. That's just brought the biggest smile to my face..lol.
I remember of funny bones but can't remember what it was. I'll my head sees is a black background with white skeletons and a story teller. Am I getting close..????

G gnome

G gnome

THUNDERCATS. HO!!
Sword of Omens....give me site beyond site!
Lion o
Pantro
Tigra
Cheetara
Schnarf Schnarf
Thunder thunder thundercats hoodoo. . Wow. That's just brought the biggest smile to my face..lol.
I remember of funny bones but can't remember what it was. I'll my head sees is a black background with white skeletons and a story teller. Am I getting close..????

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

And u say kids are wearing off on me ffs lol balamory is a kids show of epic shitness and I know a lad who looks like miss hooley lmao, my lads like adventure time and amazing world of gumball shits funny when ya stoned...funny bones was good danger mouse was one of my faves and heman lol by the power of greyskull

Bigc

Bigc

In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street
and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house,
and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs
and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar
and in the dark dark cellar….
three skeletons lived!

There was a BIG skeleton.
and a LITTLE skeleton.
and a DOG skeleton! *Rowf!*

R

RobbieP

And u say kids are wearing off on me ffs lol balamory is a kids show of epic shitness and I know a lad who looks like miss hooley lmao, my lads like adventure time and amazing world of gumball shits funny when ya stoned...funny bones was good danger mouse was one of my faves and heman lol by the power of greyskull

Cbeebies .... September. ....... Dangermouse returns!!!!

H

happy b

Mate Grinspoon is one of the nicest smokes ever. It is weird for sure, looks like terrible bud but it'd unreal.

I wouldn't even attempt to grow it, just interested if any of you guys have tried to?
No, its a huge long flowerin sativa so not for my wee cupboard.wouldv loved to get a toke at some though
Picture a bearded long haired noble gnome ending the most dramatic dance sequence u ever seen w a full back flip transition to the splits w a perfect stage freeze
Im impressed at just the thought of that.

H

happy b

L
How the hell should i know what balamory is lol. I googled that like wtf is talking about lmao. And i still dont know what u meant. I keep telling u guys im a dumb American ya gotta explain everything
its a place in Scotland that has a kids tv show set in the town.im not that into it "josie jump" is a pro,& as for that big "pc plum" he,s the kinda cop thatl kick yir cunt right in in the back of the meat wagon.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

L

its a place in Scotland that has a kids tv show set in the town.im not that into it "josie jump" is a pro,& as for that big "pc plum" he,s the kinda cop thatl kick yir cunt right in in the back of the meat wagon.
Lmfao I don't like any a the cunts lol...what's up with Josie jump?? She look like a giant bumble bee? Haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Well I'm off to the dam I'm November so will be sending a shit ton back.

Holler at me for any requests gents! Not sure how I would work it out with you guys but we can find a way!
I'll have have oz of ghost of leeroy from grey area suppose to be bomb...and any good wax shatter or concentrates you can find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom