The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigc

Bigc

Unreal stuff though mate. Nothing quite like it.

Ill take a gram of everything lol
Haha might struggle with that!

I'll have have oz of ghost of leeroy from grey area suppose to be bomb...and any good wax shatter or concentrates you can find

Can get 1g for you dude :) barneys do some stuff called barney rubble that's like a white waxy stuff. 60 euro a gram but deadly
Bring me back a nice big hooker thats willing to work hard.
More chance shitting in the Queens handbag

R

RobbieP

We used to go to holland alot (have a dutch friend) and we always used to take boxes of farrero roches home with us ... lmao we would replace all the chocs with cannabis chocs and squidgy hash ! Always used to shit yaself quing for the plane lol

R

RobbieP

I sprayed it all about 3 week ago , its dead but just wont light ... pissing me off lol

Gonna buy a fivers worth of petrol tomorrow n mist the whole garden then burn it ...

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Another fag break catch up.. best of luck wiv that lawn bro... I had a mste who burnt a load of hedge trimming and took the hedge and fence with it..lol.. tool..

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool mistingbth garden in petrol down sound good haha get a strimmer ya mad head.....took a few snaps earlier canna fuckin wait to chop these dreading the trim
IMG 20150716 205029 739 noexif

R

RobbieP

I got a strimmer lol but gardens bout same size as urs but all clumpy mounds of grass and thistles lol .... wanna burn it all now its dying so i can rotavate it n plant new grass seed lol

R

RobbieP

Isnt ot going to be easier to trim ? Lots of phat colas instead of loads of plants lol

Bigc

Bigc

Lool mistingbth garden in petrol down sound good haha get a strimmer ya mad head.....took a few snaps earlier canna fuckin wait to chop these dreading the trim View attachment 523162
That is such a great problem to have mate.

Slightly concerned over mine atm, got some yellowing of the leaves and curling on a couple. Been using water and then 1/4 nutes but still the same really

R

RobbieP

That is such a great problem to have mate.

Slightly concerned over mine atm, got some yellowing of the leaves and curling on a couple. Been using water and then 1/4 nutes but still the same really

You using coco?
Are the leaves yellowing all over or just the tips? If all over try adding 0.5ml calmag per 1l feed. If tip burn just keep low nutes for next few feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom