The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Morning reprobates how are we all then...off to grow shop in a min 2bags a coco an some mor 5.5 pots get all these babies potted up and ready for flip canna wait to see how all these different flavours come along....punters/buyers

william76

william76

@william76 that northern lights from bodhi looked great. Non in stock tho. If u do find it somewhere let me know pls
I think iv found a place with a few packs,im waitin on email,im only wanting one,ill pm u if they have them!76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Just been and got me coco plants need repotting got 2ft plants in 1ltr pots haha they looking good tho.....gnome u go to bed early cuz your Mrs tells you to we all know mate its alright :wtf:

william76

william76

@ggnome they emailed me back they're out pal,these seed cos need to update regular,same thing with another bank a few days ago,actually told me they had it,so I paid it,then sent me an email sayin it was out of stock wtf!i had to take a replacement I didn't want,or god knows when id have got the money back,a well known bank too,so I checked with this other place to make sure,and surprise surprise it's out too,well if that's the case why take the money still?dodgy bastards!76

G gnome

G gnome

@ggnome they emailed me back they're out pal,these seed cos need to update regular,same thing with another bank a few days ago,actually told me they had it,so I paid it,then sent me an email sayin it was out of stock wtf!i had to take a replacement I didn't want,or god knows when id have got the money back,a well known bank too,so I checked with this other place to make sure,and surprise surprise it's out too,well if that's the case why take the money still?dodgy bastards!76
What ya git?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom