The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Afternoon folks. Sun out women wiv little items of clothing on and the grow room at 27.6... perfecto.
But that doesn't mean I'm doing anything. Just relaxing whilst I have the house to myself.
Wen the Mrs gets back I'll take the dog down the fields and river me thinks..
been looking at boddhi only in the last week. Heard he's epic.. funny how you guys now chime up about him.
Pure one off taste funks I've heard. Nothing else like him.. im gonna start getting sum proper strains in I think not this commercial line shit I've got. .

keiksweat

keiksweat

Afternoon folks. Sun out women wiv little items of clothing on and the grow room at 27.6... perfecto.
But that doesn't mean I'm doing anything. Just relaxing whilst I have the house to myself.
been looking at boddhi only in the last week. Heard he's epic.. funny how you guys now chime up about him.
Pure one off taste funks I've heard. Nothing else like him.. im gonna start getting sum proper strains in I think not this commercial line shit I've got. .
Same as,sick of cheese.i hate to say it..looking for some couch lock cush,medical grade shit,so I could saw a leg off without spilling me tea haha...

H

happy b

Bodhi is the menghis of breeders.no bullshit.

H

happy b

@ggnome they emailed me back they're out pal,these seed cos need to update regular,same thing with another bank a few days ago,actually told me they had it,so I paid it,then sent me an email sayin it was out of stock wtf!i had to take a replacement I didn't want,or god knows when id have got the money back,a well known bank too,so I checked with this other place to make sure,and surprise surprise it's out too,well if that's the case why take the money still?dodgy bastards!76
What did u get instead Will?did you still go for bodhi?you buy a fuckin power of excellent(and usually expensive as hell) seeds so you do.you must have a decent collection going.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Tidy. I'm stuck on space till I expand so choice is a must.. either that or rely on cuts.. I'll wait till most the way through this flower and see what to get I think. Unless something tidy comes along in which case I'm sure I can squeeze a little extra room...I've got a Bix of about 20 or 30 different seeds but nothing too sweet I can't remember. I'll have to look tonight. .
bloody memory. .lol

G gnome

G gnome

Tidy. I'm stuck on space till I expand so choice is a must.. either that or rely on cuts.. I'll wait till most the way through this flower and see what to get I think. Unless something tidy comes along in which case I'm sure I can squeeze a little extra room...I've got a Bix of about 20 or 30 different seeds but nothing too sweet I can't remember. I'll have to look tonight. .
bloody memory. .lol
Im hurting fer space too. Thats every growers problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom