The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Poxy fat fingers.. you'd have thought I'd have learned to use a phone by 301.. In fact even by 31...
@G gnome that garden looks like weed Eden. .. One day bro.. much respect..
that's gotta take u 24 hrs up keep... no wonder u never have time to shave. Lol
Cpl hrs a day pal. Cept fer harvest

Bigc

Bigc

Evening gents. Today has been a reminder of fuck Mondays!

Loving that setup @G gnome! How much are you cropping?

Not gonna lie gents. Looked at my plants today and they just fucking annoyed me. Still getting issues and I don't know why. Yellowing mainly.

I'm paranoid that as it's in flowering it's all going to turn out rubbish now :( got my neg head on

Any thoughts please fellow gardeners?!
Photo 20150720 175023
Photo 20150720 175013
Photo 20150720 174954
Photo 20150720 174939

brock1

brock1

at fist glance it looks like nutrient burn from over feeding but if I looked a little closer I see clawing of the leaf's. This is from heat usually a plants way of attempting to cool itself down. This comes with higher levels of water evaporation from the soil and the plant. Results are wet spots where the leaf's overlap which burn easy and I think this is the problem your having here. Water less and try controlling heat better.

Bigc

Bigc

How much do you actually water them? I know it's done on looks and touching soil but I must be getting it wrong.

Been giving roughly 500ml with food mix each baby.

Bigc

Bigc

It's afghan kush ryder auto and candy kush auto. 9 days into flower mate. Not a clue about the humidity in there tho :(

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

So its defo finished it's stretch. If not have u changed to full flower neuts yet.

william76

william76

Result and a half.theres supposed to be some crackin phenos in them beans.and the nl are 15 packs.
Yea,i bought an 11 pack and 2 singles,play
Then u know something...lol
Anyone else like to read?
Im a big fan of George Orwell and aldous Huxley.
Ill bet @william76 knows who both those guys are. He seems like a learned fello

brock1

brock1

How much do you actually water them? I know it's done on looks and touching soil but I must be getting it wrong.

Been giving roughly 500ml with food mix each baby.
its not the amount you water I give my plants about 750ml in 2 waters about 10 minutes apart the soak the roots then water when they need which changes through the plants life. I have the same problem as you if the day's get to hot. If it's 27C outdoor my room will be far to hot and result in yellowing at the bottoms and the clawing at the top if I don't leave my door open and use extra fan's to cool the air. Same room no problem if the weathers cooler outdoor like today.

brock1

brock1

best way to diagnose if you have feed burn is to take a close pic of a green leaf. Feed burn doesn't make the bottom leaf's yellow though. That why I think it's high humidity your top leaf look nice and green still with what looks like water burns.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

I do bits broc. But only autos. Did a few last year and this year I'm running well behind schedule but about 20 ish ak47 autos spread about.. im too picky I think.. can never find that perfect spot or 4 . Each year keep saying I will but. Next year.. lol.
I now u do bro but to what scale..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom