The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I havnt got internet lads im using the Mrs hotspot lol so bare with me I'm.not being and ignorant cunt page is taking ages to load n shit

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I havnt got internet lads im using the Mrs hotspot lol so bare with me I'm.not being and ignorant cunt page is taking ages to load n shit

Limonene

Limonene

Yes lads love this rambling thread! A brummie boy here, new to this forum but am active on Bbay. Im used to chatting with the yanks which is great but u can't beat the brits! Anyway I'm a recent convert to coco, been doing dwc pebbles for years, have run a lot of bodhi gear, GSOH, work well as part of a team, Do i get the job??

H

happy b

View attachment 524044 View attachment 524042

I have mighty freezer here in seed form. I have mighty mite growing here to witch is the male used to make mighty might. I did have the freezeland to but I didn't like it and it was to late finishing up here for me. Here's a sour cream from last year that done ok for me outdoor.
Fuckin nice one brock!im bustin to know how are south you are to acheive that but i dont want to know exactly were u are.just roughly?middlands or further south?feel free to tell me to go fuck myself.haha

H

happy b

Is that why your posting your posts twice?
Yes lads love this rambling thread! A brummie boy here, new to this forum but am active on Bbay. Im used to chatting with the yanks which is great but u can't beat the brits! Anyway I'm a recent convert to coco, been doing dwc pebbles for years, have run a lot of bodhi gear, GSOH, work well as part of a team, Do i get the job??
fuckin welcome @Limonene.if,like me,you came to the conclusion Bodhi is the best breeder or atleast one of the top 3/4 breeders out there today then you do indeed have the job.
have you got any Bodhi Swag at the moment?

H

happy b

I am 54.6 lat north east right by the sea so I get a lot of humidity here as well. Trick is in the organic feeding you need silica in the diet it's helps mould.
Haha
I am 54.6 lat north east right by the sea so I get a lot of humidity here as well. Trick is in the organic feeding you need silica in the diet it's helps mould.
haha im not clued up on longs and lats.all i know is im at 45 degrees were i am in Scotland.do you think it would be possible to grow plants to maturity here?the weathers pretty poor most of the time but im thinking some outdoor strains that finish start of sept would work.i think the mighty mites and other such types might finish up outside.i know you mentioned you had MM.do u reckon it would maybe be worth the effort?

Limonene

Limonene

Is that why your posting your posts twice?

fuckin welcome @Limonene.if,like me,you came to the conclusion Bodhi is the best breeder or atleast one of the top 3/4 breeders out there today then you do indeed have the job.
have you got any Bodhi Swag at the moment?
Yes Happy B nice to meet ya mate! Yes Bodhi is the man, its good to get to work with a really different gene pool instead of cheese and the tired dutch strains. Im in a lucky spot i guess because i know the mod at bbay where Bodhi started out i get quite a few freebies! I still order shitloads though.

So far i have run - Dream beaver, ssdd, mothers milk, mountain temple, super snow lotus and a few more i can't remember. Got 9/11 females on the goji, happy days! stretchy bitches though...

Limonene

Limonene

Got 1/11 fems on the ancient og and 2/11 on the ssdd but the ssdd is one of my fave plants to this day.. Lost the mother due to a security problem but have 2 more packs as back up. The 1 aog i got was a retarded little popcorn plant, i contacted bodhis mrs and she offered to send me a replacement - quality people! I applied to be a tester, hopefully they will send me some packs, would love to help them out!
Also got in the mix amnesia coffee shop cut, chiesel, old school g, gooey mum, pine queen, jtr, cheese, jesus o.g...

brock1

brock1

Haha

haha im not clued up on longs and lats.all i know is im at 45 degrees were i am in Scotland.do you think it would be possible to grow plants to maturity here?the weathers pretty poor most of the time but im thinking some outdoor strains that finish start of sept would work.i think the mighty mites and other such types might finish up outside.i know you mentioned you had MM.do u reckon it would maybe be worth the effort?
if your Scotland your 55-56lat bro I know a lot of people grow outdoor up their. ;) weed as always been a problem because people believe it is and don't try it outdoor up Scotland but the few that do tent to do it every year. It's a bit late to plant this year but I will keep in touch and if you want to grow outdoor next year I am sure I can sort you out with proven strains that will finish fine for you. :)

H

happy b

if your Scotland your 55-56lat bro I know a lot of people grow outdoor up their. ;) weed as always been a problem because people believe it is and don't try it outdoor up Scotland but the few that do tent to do it every year. It's a bit late to plant this year but I will keep in touch and if you want to grow outdoor next year I am sure I can sort you out with proven strains that will finish fine for you. :)
That would be sweet bud.if you see me running anything that interests you just hit me up.

H

happy b

Touch down!the eagle has landed.
20150721 120936
to the person who sent these,you know who u are(so does everyone else here i bet).your kindness never ceases to amaze.thanks you.AGAIN!lol

brock1

brock1

no problem happy b. Caring is sharing and all that. A lot of my stuff come from seed shares and swiping it's the best way to bring diversity to the gene pool and offcourse produce nice weed.

H

happy b

no problem happy b. Caring is sharing and all that. A lot of my stuff come from seed shares and swiping it's the best way to bring diversity to the gene pool and offcourse produce nice weed.
Couldnt agree more.we do alot of sharing on this thread.alot of good quality genetics cutting about.thats the gg4 & illuminatti stardawg just appeared at my door today.oops dont forget a 20 year old NL cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom