The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Had a proper stoner moment today well half.the day has been a stoner moment....took my lad to nursery thinking its fucking Wednesday haha teacher looking at me gone out haha what a fucking plimb , so took him to the park to make up for it haha still can't believe I did it what a twat

Limonene

Limonene

that's the one mate not pure gooey, affy gooey, or anything else just straight gooey mom used to make just about everything gooey breeder sells in seed. I have always been a seed growers but sometimes if you don't go clone your going second best if you know what I am saying. I have the cookie family cut that chamira as s1 seeds supposedly the next big thing because you can get the cookie family cut unless you are special hahaha. What nl is the cuts you just got?
HEY Brock i have the gooey mum as well, she's only just past cutting stage at the moment.. maybe we have some mutual friends... I got her alongside a pine queen too..

Limonene

Limonene

Is that why your posting your posts twice?

fuckin welcome @Limonene.if,like me,you came to the conclusion Bodhi is the best breeder or atleast one of the top 3/4 breeders out there today then you do indeed have the job.
have you got any Bodhi Swag at the moment?
Yes mate i got to agree about bodhi but i wouldn't say he's one of the best breeders but his seeds in general are fire. Had a couple of misses though but i am a BIG fan. I don't care too much how he makes his crosses, i know when i pop them i am getting some real exotic frosty goodness. Love his appalachia crosses, not so keen on his snow lotus mum but i may have just been unlucky there. Looking forward to trying some hp crosses soon.
As far as top breeders go i have to say professor P at dynasty is my number 1... His strains are super stable, hits his description 100% and have some of the highest trich coverage i have ever seen. Got a pack of salmon river og and pineapple fields - heard the pf is unreal. Did his mochalope and its trichs blew mothers milk away which is really quite a feat. Overall preferred the mothers milk though, its very elegant, like a champagne skunk.
Any of u lads tried his gear?

brock1

brock1

WP 20150715 001
HEY Brock i have the gooey mum as well, she's only just past cutting stage at the moment.. maybe we have some mutual friends... I got her alongside a pine queen too..
could be we have the same friends. I got her just after she hit the UK under the condition I help share the around. I have sent the clone around the UK and Europe mines about 20 days in flower and covered in resin already. She has 12 Lui, 2 livers and 3 g13 hash 88 as room buddy's and so far she's by far the best in the room. Here a pic of gooey mom 17 days 12/12.

isn't the pine queen a outdoor strain? If that's right I more than likely know you friend from SS. :)
WP 20150715 002

Limonene

Limonene

View attachment 524285
could be we have the same friends. I got her just after she hit the UK under the condition I help share the around. I have sent the clone around the UK and Europe mines about 20 days in flower and covered in resin already. She has 12 Lui, 2 livers and 3 g13 hash 88 as room buddy's and so far she's by far the best in the room. Here a pic of gooey mom 17 days 12/12.

isn't the pine queen a outdoor strain? If that's right I more than likely know you friend from SS. :)View attachment 524283
Ha ha i got her under the condition i DIDNT give her out! Was told she was pure breeding stock lol

Limonene

Limonene

Brock how long you taking the gooey mum to? I asked on bbay and gooey himself told me anywhere between 6.5 - 10 weeks, depends how u like it. never known a plant with such a big window...

Limonene

Limonene

Dynasty is the man, seriously. His afghani crosses are some real quick finishers. A seriously dedicated and thorough breeder, read his descriptions on his website and i guarantee thats what you get. I can't really think of another like him. Also i have some maddfarmer genetics that i am itching to pop, people who i really respect rave about him. Ive got a pack of his clementine x tw and nl5 x tw. Ive asked him a few questions on bbay and he seems super cool and very happy to help.

R

RobbieP

Dynasty is the man, seriously. His afghani crosses are some real quick finishers. A seriously dedicated and thorough breeder, read his descriptions on his website and i guarantee thats what you get. I can't really think of another like him. Also i have some maddfarmer genetics that i am itching to pop, people who i really respect rave about him. Ive got a pack of his clementine x tw and nl5 x tw. Ive asked him a few questions on bbay and he seems super cool and very happy to help.

Bet he cant finish as quick as me ... few seconds im done .... lol

R

RobbieP

Any heres some pics of my 12/12s the airpot is 6l for comparison to bag size .... these freezer bags are fuckin working shit hot if i do say so !

Day 50 from seed

Fire cookie on left . Fire og bx on right
20150721 200007

Fire cookie
20150721 200200

Fire og bx
20150721 200215

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom