The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brock1

brock1

Yeah some frickin awesome smells comin outta my cupboard.the guavas got a wee bit too close to the light when the leaves were dropping from lack of water and no theyr damaged and curling up at the ends.the nugs are sound though.solid actually.more solid than i thought.and that was them over vegged under hardly any light and poor conditions.the shoots and branches were all really spindly.im looking forward to giving em a proper run were the can get under the light properly.as they are theyr to tall to be put right under the light so theyr off the the side but coz theyr so tall the angle means the tops arent getting a load of light.and theyr still solid and yeilding ok.
Sounds just like my current grow. Far to hot yellowing plants to close but they still seem to be doing OK regardless of the problems.

william76

william76

Nl reversal,not long till pollen now!
IMG 20150726 165424
IMG 20150726 165331
IMG 20150726 165324
Wish me luck,76

H

happy b

Right quick question.i need a good but not too expensive(so canna boost is out) bloom booster.any suggestions?what boosters do u guys use?

H

happy b

@william76 next time you plan on buying seeds at£100+ dont.just get yourself a wee camera instead!haha.your pics are a bit blurry.i take it thats a phone camera?my fone takes good pics i think.

william76

william76

Yea my fone,im useless at pics,the nl was from one of the first releases,guy kept it ever since,he's not into net,from sensi or ssc,i trust the guy,if it was anyone else I'd hav had my doubts,she roots ok,kind of low odour till disturbed,then it's a piney motoroil pissy funk with a touch citrus,shes gettin old or you'd smell her a mile away,i knew it was the same plant as when I grew it years ago,heavy indica,strong stone,76

H

happy b

Yea my fone,im useless at pics,the nl was from one of the first releases,guy kept it ever since,he's not into net,from sensi or ssc,i trust the guy,if it was anyone else I'd hav had my doubts,she roots ok,kind of low odour till disturbed,then it's a piney motoroil pissy funk with a touch citrus,shes gettin old or you'd smell her a mile away,i knew it was the same plant as when I grew it years ago,heavy indica,strong stone,76
What booster do you use will?

H

happy b

Canna boost.typical.the most expensive.the most expensiv beans the most expensive nutes..youv gotta be on dla to afford all that.haha.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Well thank fook for that trimming done just need to dry a few more day now and we're golden...gonna get the next lot swapped over tonight and get em on the flip side ...boost is good stuff just I'm a tight cunt too and £50 a litre is too much for me lol....I've just used massive and it seems pretty good I'm gonna use it next round as well give it a few runs like

Limonene

Limonene

Right quick question.i need a good but not too expensive(so canna boost is out) bloom booster.any suggestions?what boosters do u guys use?
Hey mate along side my base nutes (green haze) i usually use potash by canadian express weeks 3 - 5, headmaster, Liquid w8, and then bud xl for last 2 weeks up to flush, sugar been popping recently.
I like that liquid w8 by green planet, if you buy a big bottle it works out really cheap.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

I use vitalink base neuts. Big bud. Pk 13 / 14 canna and overdrive.
Always have superthrive for vit's and a bottle of silicon in my room. I really notice the difference wen using silicon. . The strength in the stem and leaves is defo noticeable. .
I've heard good reports on the green planet line. Especially with regards price . I was gonna buy there all in 1 pack to try it out.
Google it or look on ebay..

H

happy b

Hey mate along side my base nutes (green haze) i usually use potash by canadian express weeks 3 - 5, headmaster, Liquid w8, and then bud xl for last 2 weeks up to flush, sugar been popping recently.
I like that liquid w8 by green planet, if you buy a big bottle it works out really cheap.
Thanks Lim.is that stuff organic?
Iv not ordered a booster yet but i ordered some worm castings,potash,blood n bone meal,black strap bio bizz grow and a new soil(for me) growth technology alfa mix.any of u tried or heard of it?its supposed to be good and fast draining which i like.i dont like soil that retains too much water.like bio bizz all mix.canna do some good organic soil.particularly the pro + which is like growing in a sponge its awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom