The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigc

Bigc

I'm going all canna tomorrow when I get paid. Straight to the hydro store. Canna nutes and coco. @william76 your babies are ready to go in. Getting the vip treatment. Plus I've got some northern lights, durban poison, mendoza (all just popped). Will be getting 4 thc bomb auto as well for good measure :)

H

happy b

I'm going all canna tomorrow when I get paid. Straight to the hydro store. Canna nutes and coco. @william76 your babies are ready to go in. Getting the vip treatment. Plus I've got some northern lights, durban poison, mendoza (all just popped). Will be getting 4 thc bomb auto as well for good measure :)
What strains are "wills babies"?will has some of the nicest "babies" around.

H

happy b

Thanks Lim.is that stuff organic?
Iv not ordered a booster yet but i ordered some worm castings,potash,blood n bone meal,black strap bio bizz grow and a new soil(for me) growth technology alfa mix.any of u tried or heard of it?its supposed to be good and fast draining which i like.i dont like soil that retains too much water.like bio bizz all mix.canna do some good organic soil.particularly the pro + which is like growing in a sponge its awesome stuff.
Also ordered some dolomite lime.nearly forgot about that.

H

happy b

I use vitalink base neuts. Big bud. Pk 13 / 14 canna and overdrive.
Always have superthrive for vit's and a bottle of silicon in my room. I really notice the difference wen using silicon. . The strength in the stem and leaves is defo noticeable. .
I've heard good reports on the green planet line. Especially with regards price . I was gonna buy there all in 1 pack to try it out.
Google it or look on ebay..
I ran a side by side with silicon as the only differing factor.i didnt see any noticeable difference.but i grow on soil not coco.

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks Lim.is that stuff organic?
Iv not ordered a booster yet but i ordered some worm castings,potash,blood n bone meal,black strap bio bizz grow and a new soil(for me) growth technology alfa mix.any of u tried or heard of it?its supposed to be good and fast draining which i like.i dont like soil that retains too much water.like bio bizz all mix.canna do some good organic soil.particularly the pro + which is like growing in a sponge its awesome stuff.
I doubt it bud. Ive tried a lot of base nutes (vita/hydrotops/ghe/advanced) and i have to say the green haze is the most consistent i have ever used. I have heard it is pharmaceutical grade, can't find any info to back that up(!) but its good stuff none the less. Stopped using silicon, don't miss it, stopped using enzymes, don't miss them! 10 litre bottle of w8 is about £80 near me, 1 litre is £15, at 100 mil per 100 litres its great value and it works for sure! Also now and again use the terpinator in veg up to week 3 of bloom, i read somewhere thats when the plant produces the majority of its terpenes. Still can't decide if it works though!

Limonene

Limonene

I have no loyalty to brands though, will try anything once! Most important things to me are good genetics, good root zone and room temps and good air exchange. Also really cut down the strength of my food now so try never to go over 1.4 and that means i can flush for a much shorter time which i think really helps the plant retain its terpenes. The last couple i did i flushed for 4 days and EVERYBODY i know agreed it was the deepest tastiest bud i have done. My mate does 2 weeks flush and his bud is like over diluted squash, like mine used to be!

william76

william76

I also use these
IMG 20150727 172158
IMG 20150727 172158
ones fulvic and humic{i use this veg till flush}and swear vy it,green mystic it's called,the other is green fuse,a weekly booster,76

Bigc

Bigc

How are you guys all flushing? Running 2 to 3 times the water through and draining? Or just water and molasses? Or anything else?

Not sure what to do and there is alot of contradiction on the forum. I get everyone has their own way that works best but if you have never done it before then what! Not letting these babies suffer at the last leg so looking for the best way!

brock1

brock1

organic feeds don't need flushing at all. Last few weeks when you would normally flush try seaweed extract, comfrey tea, molasses ect instead of plain water. Less stress on the plants before chop no chemicals to flush from the plant. We don't flush outdoor plants that have been feed organic and you can tell no chemicals are left in the buds.

Limonene

Limonene

for years I've flushed for 10 days mate, sometimes with a product for half that time, sometimes not and since someone who i really respect told me that the longer you flush the more terpenes you lose my gear has made a big change for the better. In dwc there is no real need to flush for too long, there is nowhere for the salts to hide. I have only done it twice so still learning. This run i have 7 big chiesels - 1 getting no flush, 1 getting 1 week, 1 getting a product. Will let u know how it goes but in my heart i know the no flush one will be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom