The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Loool what's this plastic pheno thing u on about then? And yeh the #2,) does look like the better structure denser nugs by I love that purple man I'll take some snaps of mine tonight see what u think....I only make hash out of trim and shwag this round tho I have near enough no popcorn at all so I've only trim to make hash with that little run of wax I did tho is super tasty and fucking batters ya lol
Pheno plasticity?its when certain species of plants like nettles and stuff(and weed) have a part of theyr stem isnt solid.it can move so it can adjust the leaves and tops of the branches to follow the light.pheno plasticity.taught to me by.....Chris packham on some kids tv nature show.haha.a useful wee bit of info i thought.

Limonene

Limonene

Pheno plasticity?its when certain species of plants like nettles and stuff(and weed) have a part of theyr stem isnt solid.it can move so it can adjust the leaves and tops of the branches to follow the light.pheno plasticity.taught to me by.....Chris packham on some kids tv nature show.haha.a useful wee bit of info i thought.
Yeah man i visited the amazon a few years back and someone pointed a plant out that literally can move its roots to get a better spot! crazy shit

Limonene

Limonene

I went to south america for a year, travelled about. That was in peru and it was fucking amazing mate, can't recommend it enough. My mrs is from over there, she lives here now so i have been back a few times. In fact we spent our honeymoon in the most remote research centre in the amazon!

Limonene

Limonene

Also went with a pal, a ex commando and a native indian for a few days, just took a boat, hammocks and a shotgun and spears! fucking epic journey but it was a bit too intense by the end! i had over 200 bites on my back. like 99% humidity and nowhere to sit can get a bit much after a while i tell ya!

H

happy b

I went to south america for a year, travelled about. That was in peru and it was fucking amazing mate, can't recommend it enough. My mrs is from over there, she lives here now so i have been back a few times. In fact we spent our honeymoon in the most remote research centre in the amazon!
Peru!aw man you lucky swine!fucking birds of paradise and cannibals.amazing.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Right well I've been wilkos they didn't have that bug clear so I got some westlands resolver bug spray it says it kills thrips so sound I also got some pravado bug killer concentrate just to be sure as soon as I got in I opened the tents and drowned he cunts in it, no the to waste like..I also noticed a couple in my clone dome do you think they'll b alright within dowsing too?

brock1

brock1

you guys all talking about thrips. I only found a load in my mother room when I went to water earlier. No biggie I will get the bug clear out tomorrow. It's fine on unrooted cuts but I don't know about that Westland stuff. ;)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye well I've just sprayed emanyway can't risk it ivejut had a look on all me plants and only found a few dead ones on the worse one so its working it says don't spray em again for another 14 days but I thinknill hit em as your suppose to with thrips...at least it killing em...and as long as my cuts root that's all I'm bothered about I hope they'll be OK lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Gdawg I'm guessing the purple pheno?
IMG 20150731 212908 613 noexif
IMG 20150731 212914 067 noexif

IMG 20150731 212908 613 noexif
IMG 20150731 212914 067 noexif
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom