• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Evening all..
My Mrs has been taken into hospital for a major back issue. Of course I'm concerned but us it bad to say I'm enjoying the peace and the time I've got with my plants.. lol.

R

RobbieP

I think i have a problem ... lmao and theres another 4 packs i cant find and got 10 more packs on way proper seed whore

20150802 195222

H

happy b

I think i have a problem ... lmao and theres another 4 packs i cant find and got 10 more packs on way proper seed whore

View attachment 526748
And not a breeders pack in sight.no attitude gear here!respect.go on Robbie giv us a list!let us see exactly wat u have.
@william76 i think its about time you take a wee pic of all your beans.has Robbie got you beat?he certainly does have me beat with a stash like that.

H

happy b

Anyone got any Homegrown Fantaseeds - Armageddon hidden away in there seed stashes??
Thats one company i never ever got beans from.always liked the sound of theyr misty.hgf giv the description as "smells like old stinky socks" why is it a fucked up description like that sounds appealling as weed?

H

happy b

I will take a look later happy b. If their no blueberry they must be a few crosses though.
Fuck bro thatll take you a while.lol.dont go siftin through all that to see.i was just chancin my arm.been lookin for some good bb for a whilr.i done the DP Bb years ago but the phenos i got were really poor.typical DP.

brock1

brock1

all blueberry seems that way happy b. You need a few packs to find a special keeper. Dj shorts used male hermi's in the breeding so you can get a bit of waste from that to. It used to be that everyone had blueberry but not so much now. I like the old skunks a lot better than blueberry personally but it's different tokes for different blokes I purpose. ;) did you guys get your livers cut sorted? I have one here need a trim any of you need a few livers snips?

H

happy b

all blueberry seems that way happy b. You need a few packs to find a special keeper. Dj shorts used male hermi's in the breeding so you can get a bit of waste from that to. It used to be that everyone had blueberry but not so much now. I like the old skunks a lot better than blueberry personally but it's different tokes for different blokes I purpose. ;)
Fuck man not with me!im on a pungent skunk CRUSADE.got a few chem91x rks f2 of bodhis from Robbie(respect).theres about5 beans.hoping for something nice and hoping to f3 em.

brock1

brock1

sounds good happy b. I am getting a skunk male used in your I believe. It's called skunk sterling or something like that. You might like to try the blueberry crumble cut I have mate. It's exodus sicko cut not psychosis cut crossed with the livers cut by kg beans (kez) it's nickname is blue roadkill. I have some skunk89 cross Cali orange I will be popping in the spring with to do a little pollen chucking with. And hopefully I will be getting the shoreline cut as well as devils harvest version. Along the a load of other skunks. My little skunk adventure starts in spring so I have some strain hunting to do between now and then mate. :)

H

happy b

sounds good happy b. I am getting a skunk male used in your I believe. It's called skunk sterling or something like that. You might like to try the blueberry crumble cut I have mate. It's exodus sicko cut not psychosis cut crossed with the livers cut by kg beans (kez) it's nickname is blue roadkill. I have some skunk89 cross Cali orange I will be popping in the spring with to do a little pollen chucking with. And hopefully I will be getting the shoreline cut as well as devils harvest version. Along the a load of other skunks. My little skunk adventure starts in spring so I have some strain hunting to do between now and then mate. :)
Yeah blueberry crumble sounds nice bud.
seamus and dick head Quest had 89 skunks. Although Qleaner Quest the qunt took payments for em behind Logics back then didnt even send the beans.that was 3 mnths ago and peeps are still waiting.its out of order.
thse cali o sound nice too brock.

H

happy b

all blueberry seems that way happy b. You need a few packs to find a special keeper. Dj shorts used male hermi's in the breeding so you can get a bit of waste from that to. It used to be that everyone had blueberry but not so much now. I like the old skunks a lot better than blueberry personally but it's different tokes for different blokes I purpose. ;) did you guys get your livers cut sorted? I have one here need a trim any of you need a few livers snips?
Fuck yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom