The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobbieP

Gents have you seen Tutankamon by pyramid seeds? 33% thc supposedly. Only seem them on gorillaseeds but not looked elsewhere yet.

Tempted to try but already filled my veg tent...

I got Tutankamon as a freebie from tude a few years back ... its meant to be pyramid seeds version of ak47 , i dont think the ones a had were any good though ... didnt run any clones from em though and cant remember much about them so cant of been great lol

Bigc

Bigc

I got Tutankamon as a freebie from tude a few years back ... its meant to be pyramid seeds version of ak47 , i dont think the ones a had were any good though ... didnt run any clones from em though and cant remember much about them so cant of been great lol
Save myself some monies then cheers mate.

Got some sour kyrpt from dna genetics which should be fun, anyone tried them?

H

happy b

That's cheap as chips bro. Worth a punt..
I've always had big respect for serious seeds.. holding major respect with just 4 strains for years. There genetics have stood the test.. its nice to see them team up with magnus as well.
Yes i agree.loved theyr bubblegum and SERIOUSLY loved theyr ak.wasnt so keen on WR never tried chronic and always really wanted to give kali mist a go but never got round too it.ran warlock testers when they were first testing theyr fems .i actually got a male.not a herm but a full blown male.the rest (4 ) were females and even the worste one couldv been considered a keeper.really solid and really pungent skunk,but kinda sweet.i loved it.always meant to do that and bubble gum again but never got round to getting them.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Cheers mate. I got a household extractor fan set low down on the intake vent take pulls in fresh air . It's under canopy level but I don't think it's doing too much. I'll try and fit a tower fan in there or summit. That's the last thing I want.
What's ur opinions on a scrog for maximising yield in a small space bro..

Happy I used to have a mate how ran rooms of a from serious. Every batch spot on and never seemed to get a tolerance. I lost contact with him sadly. I always seemed to want to try double dutch. Warlock crossed with chronic. Might do sum reaserch on it soon and see what others think..although ur supposed to cure chronic really well to bring the taste out..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

I can just imagine walking into a room with plants all over the walls floor and ceiling. .lol. bow that's a man cave..
How long ago did you do that vertical grow u showed us pics of.

Limonene

Limonene

Yes i agree.loved theyr bubblegum and SERIOUSLY loved theyr ak.wasnt so keen on WR never tried chronic and always really wanted to give kali mist a go but never got round too it.ran warlock testers when they were first testing theyr fems .i actually got a male.not a herm but a full blown male.the rest (4 ) were females and even the worste one couldv been considered a keeper.really solid and really pungent skunk,but kinda sweet.i loved it.always meant to do that and bubble gum again but never got round to getting them.
Yes bud i ran warlock as well, first run we got a crap yield but great smoke.. ran a cut from that plant and the yield doubled, ran it a third time and the yield doubled again!

H

happy b

Heres the majority of my collection, got a few other bits n bobs in a pals fridge...
You son of a gun,look at all those bodhi packs!maybe i wasnt the right person to start the Bodhi thread!what strains you got from B?
so far out the testers only 2 urkle x omg have shown sex and are both female.in my experience males usually show first so i wouldnt be suprised if the rest of the urkleghazis are female.
My goji took a good while to show sex so expecting these nepoji og to be the same.i hope i get a good few females.i only got 2 females out my gojis.

Limonene

Limonene

You son of a gun,look at all those bodhi packs!maybe i wasnt the right person to start the Bodhi thread!what strains you got from B?
so far out the testers only 2 urkle x omg have shown sex and are both female.in my experience males usually show first so i wouldnt be suprised if the rest of the urkleghazis are female.
My goji took a good while to show sex so expecting these nepoji og to be the same.i hope i get a good few females.i only got 2 females out my gojis.
@happy b you are definitely the right person mate! I've got blueberry hashplant, gojixhp, ssddx2, kalifornia, snow queen,mothers milk,apollo13 xsl x2, silver mountain, the fuzz, dream lotus, super silver temple,silver lotus, satsuma, little blessings.
Top of the list to pop are bbhp, sst, silver mount, pineapple fields(dynasty - fire), psychopatch by gooeybreeder and lemon pursang by sonic. Got my hands full here mate!

H

happy b

@Limeone sounds like the more you understood the warlocks needs the more you could coax out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom