The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Also never been disappointed with Dinafem. They are working with some elites from HSO (just like Nspecta), Sensi and other famous genetics. I still don't get it why people around here (mostly US residents) keep thinking that theres no good genetics in EU.

brock1

brock1

Ive got 1 707 and 2 Purple Trainwrecks running right now and two out of that sensi pack with three Dirty Harrys. One of those sensis looks like a beast.
I have grown reserve provada head band or sour kusk as it was called when they first release it and it was a really nice plant. Got the daywrecker headband cut here and she's probably going to be the next strain I grow. I have only grown train wreck once from green house seeds never again. Greenhouse seeds train wreck was a mutation mess pack of seeds. Shame really I wish I went to another company because it's supposed to be nice.

brock1

brock1

As far as I'm informed Humboldt Seed Organisation doesn't breed crap even though those are fems and were suppose to be inferior seeds.
I grow hso blue dream it was ok but I wouldn't grow it again to many phenos in one room for me some good some bad from them. But I agree their good if you want a mother 5 seeds will get you a decent mother. Some seed banks are a joke your going to need 3+ packs for a average mother keeper.

H

happy b

My straight blueberrys are from dj short and peak seeds bc .
Ive never ran blue cheese either.
Most my seeds are breeder packs but alot of the time i split packs in trades so i dont keep the original packaging lol
Thats a good idea coz thats what im like.choking to get a certain strain and you get them crack half a pack and dont bother with the rest even if its good!lol.
garden lime is pretty much the same as dolomite lime mate. I always just use garden lime because it's easier to just grab a box or two. ;)
Thats good to know.cheers.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Nothing wrong with bag seed man ! Thats where most these clone onlys come from!

Totally agree!

This is what I got from a bag seed. The plant was exposed to light leaks, over fertilization, heat stress, root bound and never found a single nanner

20150103 105434

20150103 105249

20150103 105309

Toaster79

Toaster79

Stil have 20-30 of those beans to go through. Hope to find one like that one again. Those seeds came from an outdoor grown plant at my friends and for sure weren't hermi seeds. Some dick must have had a male somewhere near and got our girl knocked up. Well might just thank him for that :D stem rub was like some wrigley's juicy fruit chewing gums. Cured bud smelled more like rotten fruit but this shit was potent as hell. People came asking me if I'm trying to poison them and one guy actually puked after smoking :D And she was grown under 125W LED lights with 3 other plants :)

brock1

brock1

very nice 79. Years ago all we grow was bag seed and their was some nice plants about. Intact my favourite all time plant was a bag seed from a old skunk grow. Dreams can come true from them little buds all seeds came from one.

Last edited:
H

happy b

Also never been disappointed with Dinafem. They are working with some elites from HSO (just like Nspecta), Sensi and other famous genetics. I still don't get it why people around here (mostly US residents) keep thinking that theres no good genetics in EU.
Yeah i know its absolout nonesense.look at paradise,serious,magus, ect.theres plenty more.any of you try kiwi seeds?

H

happy b

Any of u guys try or even seen the medicann seeds Chemdog?its a Chemdog #4 x og.not sure which og cut but theyr only like 20 smackers for 5 fems on tudingales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom