The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Had a few results this week, got hold of a skywalker og cutting that has been sent from the states, been wanting to pop the real deal satty kush for ages. Got loads of new blood in the garden at the mo but its interfering with my seed popping projects! Also had a look through my horde of equipment i stashed away and found i had 7 digital ballasts which is pretty decent..

R

RobbieP

Pics lol ....

Fire cookies

20150814 231033
20150814 231102
20150814 231116
20150814 231227
20150814 231252
20150814 231927

william76

william76

Had a few results this week, got hold of a skywalker og cutting that has been sent from the states, been wanting to pop the real deal satty kush for ages. Got loads of new blood in the garden at the mo but its interfering with my seed popping projects! Also had a look through my horde of equipment i stashed away and found i had 7 digital ballasts which is pretty decent..
Meant to be fire the skywalker og!good bit of luck that,76

R

RobbieP

feel free to share the skywalker lol you lucky cnut ;)
Meant to be killer man!!

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Chappiie had my Mrs in tears.. strange woman.. never enough room in the grows. Gonna defo move soon. Need the space.
Robbie there looking pukka bro. Bet your room hums... mmm
Limonene congrats mate.. I bet that took some finding. .be interesting to see the difference between the real cut and toasters dna og cross..
I've about 5 weeks on scrog and an out if control caramelo and strawberry cough. Lol.
Now I've got sum good looking bits in and hopefully more coming so things looking up.
@RobbieP did a mate get u that.. sum mate. Beer than nowt I hope..
I've got a load of autos in tiny pots in the garden that I'm putting out tomorrow . I've not got the time or space. . I now it's late but don't want the hassle of em on my hands.. and haven't looked after them at all..lol.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Fukin ell robbie u should just gave me a call u cud of had all my stalks for free :) serious tho I don't know how folk can sell shit like that man wants a dry slap! If u want il send u some out mate nay bother bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom