The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Cheers ghetto. I wasn't sure what I was doing nor how much this strain stretched so there's a cup let of spots in there. My main problem is the buds are making there leaves and covering smaller lower buds.. im pushing them down reach night but you know what these resilient little bastards are like the pop up in a few hours..lol.
I don't want to trim em off for obvious energy reasons but need the light to penatrate. .

So come on all its 4 weeks in . Under 400 hps . Let's have a book running on how much u think she'll put out. .
Any tips guys please way in..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Ghetto I've said it before and ill say it again. I wish phones did scratch and sniff. .lol
@RobbieP .. bang on bro.. its a sad state of affairs.. Brock is a big loss.. and stupidly 2 good growers and people have been slagged off behind their backs and now hemperer and brock are both pissed and leaving while someone sits back and watches it unfold with no comeback on them..
Karma's a bitch. And I hope it's her time of the month when she pays this one back..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Before anyone says it I know she needs a good drink badly. I'm potting up today so it's being sorted. ..lol.had to get that in there first..
My caramelo is putting out tri leaves and tri branches up one main stem but not the other. Im gonna keep her to see what she does in flower.
1439913236287 1162696519

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool Yeh I wasn't saying owt about your grow was referring to.my own but you all got that now lol glad u got that robbie get it down ya mate...got a couple of new babies today thanks man u know who u are and they feckin stink already nice1 geeza :) Yeh crazy branching on the caramello trickie is that by sweet seeds or royal queen seeds?

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Sweet seeds. I've got some newer bits and pieces i wanna start asap. But we're 90% moving house in a couple of months so gonna have to try and work out how to do it.. lol..
Congrats ghetto. .

R

RobbieP

Lool Yeh I wasn't saying owt about your grow was referring to.my own but you all got that now lol glad u got that robbie get it down ya mate...got a couple of new babies today thanks man u know who u are and they feckin stink already nice1 geeza :) Yeh crazy branching on the caramello trickie is that by sweet seeds or royal queen seeds?

your getting new snips delivered weekly at minute lmao
i must keep missing out on these offers ! :p

R

RobbieP

Mate that bloodline is drying nice n purple ... color is really coming out as it dries .. chopped it sunday night , think the other ladies got 2 weeks to go ..... damn plants lol ....

Heres a shot of one of the bloodline buds ... needs trimming better but its not dry yet n just got it out to take a pic ;)

Limonene

Limonene

hey guys hows everyone tonight?
a quick question for you all?
If you could have 1 plant back in your garden what would it be and why? Ideally something u don't have around anymore!
Mine would be sonics U.K pineapple clone only.. the reasons being Its fruity, ready in 7.5 weeks, everyone loves it,massive buds and hardly any leaves so the best plant to trim ever!
a close 2nd would be a particular grapefruit pheno of dream beaver that i found and somehow kept all the other phenos and not that one!
Peace

LIMO

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@RobbieP . That bud looks sweet bro. Those sugar leaves look a nice light purple and the pistils a random green. If she tastes like she looks that'll be sweet as. .good job.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@Limonene ... I'll be totally honest bro that's a hard one.. I'll have to get back after thinking. But I never tried sonics pineapple cut but heard it's stonking.
When I first started growing 10 years ago after doing a few packets I did a pack of neviles haze x grapefruit. Nothing too special but one of the plants was just lush. I honestly had mste back then coming back to me and each time offering me more money every time. Lol. Lost her now but I don't know why but she just stood out.. a freak of greatness to me and my mates etc.
Good question bro. This'll bring up some good answers and stories..

Limonene

Limonene

@Limonene ... I'll be totally honest bro that's a hard one.. I'll have to get back after thinking. But I never tried sonics pineapple cut but heard it's stonking.
When I first started growing 10 years ago after doing a few packets I did a pack of neviles haze x grapefruit. Nothing too special but one of the plants was just lush. I honestly had mste back then coming back to me and each time offering me more money every time. Lol. Lost her now but I don't know why but she just stood out.. a freak of greatness to me and my mates etc.
Good question bro. This'll bring up some good answers and stories..
Yes trickle bush that nhxgf sounds beautiful... i can smell it now!
popped 20 paradise jackie white about 2 years ago, pretty average all round apart from this one... grapefruit haze goddess that was the runt until we flipped her... your story reminds me of her... a real one off plant with such a smile on your face buzz :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom