The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@Herbalstart. Nice to see you man. Looking good and some nice tastes there. I love a random grow.. r u uk..
Don't worry stick around here and you've got some proper pro growers with some real fire growing. So I'm sure you'll get any help as well as a hood laugh along the way. :)

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@william76 . Yeah mate. I think the cannabis community are looking for that original skunk..lol. hope you find her. How r u . What's going on in your room bro..

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@HEMPERER . Big respect. That'd why I like this thread. Stupid as I'd sounds I've never knowingly smoked livers.lol. I live in a rural area and people don't k n iw what thier smoking most of the time. Sad really. . Congrats on the new cuts and testers. I'm just gonna pop some dirty harry..

Limonene

Limonene

damn kind of a tricky one that cuz the best i ever had is still in my garden, but im constantly throwing in 2 or 3 new vars per grow hoping i can find my grail replacement (livers).constantly get remarks like there,s much better out there, and i dont disagree, but in the 30 or so elites and keepers ive grown they always go 2nd when livers is gone. so its a personal thing init, brock, fair enough mate lets sweep it under the carpet, no need to spit the dummy out and leave cuz you got offended, heck , ide need around a 1000 forums to leave if i left everytime some troll posted shit about me, got a thick skin to it but my apologise mate, dont go lad. speaking of rks bodhi is handing a few rks cuts out to a few lads on a private forum i go to at the end of summer. hope to have it soon. plus the dirty hippy x garlic pickle testers coming. ill keep you guys informed. happy days....
I've just done sexy juice in my pants

H

Herbalstart

Does any one have a real time from seed to harvest time estimate .. And is halide any good when they are starting to level from seed or stick to cfl blue spec 125 watt ona 18\6 timeline what's the views ?? Thanks

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

@Herbalstart as for a time line it all depends on your strains flowering time say 7 weeks to 9 weeks and the other big factor is how long you veg them. If your going for a sog (sea of green) you'll only veg lots of plants for 7 to 10 days say but if you've a lower plant count you'll veg them under 18-6 for much longer say 3 to 4 weeks (all rough times ) depending on how much room you have and how much your strains will stretch during the start of flower..
As for the metal halide I'd put young plants with say 2 nodes under it but at about a meter off so as too create compact growth. Actually How Many Watts Is YOUR HAKIDE As That'll Make A Difference. If your unsure keep them under the cfl for a week or 2 to strengthen up.
Someone else here with much more experience will jump in and give you better info in much less words.. but that's just my say. Either way good luck man..

Limonene

Limonene

Good advice trickle bush..

I am currently running a personal vendetta against barneys farm seeds... Whenever i find a journal on one of their strains i am cussing them.. fucking cowboys... Pineapple chunk what a crock of shit..

william76

william76

@william76 . Yeah mate. I think the cannabis community are looking for that original skunk..lol. hope you find her. How r u . What's going on in your room bro..
@Herbalstart as for a time line it all depends on your strains flowering time say 7 weeks to 9 weeks and the other big factor is how long you veg them. If your going for a sog (sea of green) you'll only veg lots of plants for 7 to 10 days say but if you've a lower plant count you'll veg them under 18-6 for much longer say 3 to 4 weeks (all rough times ) depending on how much room you have and how much your strains will stretch during the start of flower..
As for the metal halide I'd put young plants with say 2 nodes under it but at about a meter off so as too create compact growth. Actually How Many Watts Is YOUR HAKIDE As That'll Make A Difference. If your unsure keep them under the cfl for a week or 2 to strengthen up.
Someone else here with much more experience will jump in and give you better info in much less words.. but that's just my say. Either way good luck man..
If there small lights u could use both,especially if ur goin to flower them!76

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Told you the pros would start helping @Herbalstart . Lol.
@Limonene ... when did you do the pineapple chunck. What went wrong. Got me curious now. ..

H

Herbalstart

I am using currently 125 cfl ATM but have a 600w set up an 250 set was thinking to start on the 250 then maybe third way through switch to the 600w and use 600w sodium for flower and maybe slap 250 in there also f OK r say last 3 weeks budding?? Kinda that idea I have ??

brock1

brock1

damn kind of a tricky one that cuz the best i ever had is still in my garden, but im constantly throwing in 2 or 3 new vars per grow hoping i can find my grail replacement (livers).constantly get remarks like there,s much better out there, and i dont disagree, but in the 30 or so elites and keepers ive grown they always go 2nd when livers is gone. so its a personal thing init, brock, fair enough mate lets sweep it under the carpet, no need to spit the dummy out and leave cuz you got offended, heck , ide need around a 1000 forums to leave if i left everytime some troll posted shit about me, got a thick skin to it but my apologise mate, dont go lad. speaking of rks bodhi is handing a few rks cuts out to a few lads on a private forum i go to at the end of summer. hope to have it soon. plus the dirty hippy x garlic pickle testers coming. ill keep you guys informed. happy days....
You don't need to apologise mate I totally understand where your coming from bro and intact I would like to thank you for getting it out to be sorted. I really appreciate that nothing ever came from having problems with someone and not letting them know. :) secondly I would like to thank you for sharing these clones hemp we both know half of my clones came from you indirectly but if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have them. I have a brightsides cut here but I can't guarantee if it's legit I could tell you where I got it if that would help and if you want to try it its yours? Also I think I should apologise for going over the top a little but this was the second time someone been talking about me behind my back in a week on forums and I am trying to get stuff sorted to move house had to pull me plant's down early and the rest of the joys of moving. So sorry for the outdurt people.

H

happy b

Ghetto grower these are for you bro.nug shots of
guava dawg keeper at 9 weeks.just chopped the bastard
20150817 223925
20150817 223855
20150817 205023
20150817 135718
20150811 023813
20150810 235645
got to say im lovin this gal so far.i hopes it smokes is good as it smells.
the yeild wasnt great coz it was pretty spindly wen i flipped it.im assuming i,ll get more out a cut iv vegged properly.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Fooking brill lads. Sun's out. Shits sorted on here .Brock is back and happy.... Happy b has some proper looking fire. Congrats bro I bet she'll be around a while . What's she smell like.. herbalstart is a happy member and HEMPERER may have found his cheese..
Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom