Blue Pit
Type: 10 Hybrid indica dom
Sex: Regular F2
Genetics: Deep Blue Male (jakes blues) x DOG
Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Sept/Oct
Height: Medium and Tall phenos
THC Level: High
Characteristics: A sweet tasting kush with a heavy hitting stone.

Breeders Boutique has been working with a Male Deep Blue for a while now. Jake as he is called is a very typical heavy skunk based phenotype of Deep Blue. The Deep Blue is a combination of two of the less known Clone only's in the UK growing scene. namely the Livers (or Blues as it is known locally in Sheffield) and the Exodus Psychosis. This was originally combined with the Deep Purple male to give us the Deep Blue which has subsequently been worked into an F4. Jake Blues is one of the F2 Male pheno's of the Deep Blue and delivers both the strength and the yield of the clone onlys. This crossed with the knock out effect of the DOG with it's combination of kush and chem flavours produces flowers that will have even the strongest believers of the UK clone only's wanting more of this beautiful hybrid plant.

The mother of the F2 is pictured in the description. It produces medium to high growing plants with extremely dark green folliage with a distinct hint of blue coming through. The male even more so with its' blue tinted fans. Stretch is pretty low on this with tight node spacing producing dense and solid colas. The Deep Blue likes to feed and can take high dosages if given them. It also excels in an organic environment as well. Pictures shown are all organic grows.

A really intense sweetness is produced in the final product. The hit is heavy and stoney and the taste moorish and classically kush, with dank undertones running below the sweet herb flavour.

The Breeder has given us a pre release on this and because of the love we have for F2's we are giving people an opportunity to experience the different phenotypes in this excellent Blue Pit indica hybrid.
That discription doesn't give her justice if u get a cut cherish it for ever

R3LaX

R3LaX

Here's my tasters
20150824 114911 noexif

H

happy b

Blue Pit
Type: 10 Hybrid indica dom
Sex: Regular F2
Genetics: Deep Blue Male (jakes blues) x DOG
Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Sept/Oct
Height: Medium and Tall phenos
THC Level: High
Characteristics: A sweet tasting kush with a heavy hitting stone.

Breeders Boutique has been working with a Male Deep Blue for a while now. Jake as he is called is a very typical heavy skunk based phenotype of Deep Blue. The Deep Blue is a combination of two of the less known Clone only's in the UK growing scene. namely the Livers (or Blues as it is known locally in Sheffield) and the Exodus Psychosis. This was originally combined with the Deep Purple male to give us the Deep Blue which has subsequently been worked into an F4. Jake Blues is one of the F2 Male pheno's of the Deep Blue and delivers both the strength and the yield of the clone onlys. This crossed with the knock out effect of the DOG with it's combination of kush and chem flavours produces flowers that will have even the strongest believers of the UK clone only's wanting more of this beautiful hybrid plant.

The mother of the F2 is pictured in the description. It produces medium to high growing plants with extremely dark green folliage with a distinct hint of blue coming through. The male even more so with its' blue tinted fans. Stretch is pretty low on this with tight node spacing producing dense and solid colas. The Deep Blue likes to feed and can take high dosages if given them. It also excels in an organic environment as well. Pictures shown are all organic grows.

A really intense sweetness is produced in the final product. The hit is heavy and stoney and the taste moorish and classically kush, with dank undertones running below the sweet herb flavour.

The Breeder has given us a pre release on this and because of the love we have for F2's we are giving people an opportunity to experience the different phenotypes in this excellent Blue Pit indica hybrid.
Ah right blue pit.iv been looking to get the blues from em but its always out as is BP.any suggestions on something similar?do they still do the "wet dreams"?iv looked but theres only around 10-15 strains on show.is there anywer you can get access to more?

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

That discription doesn't give her justice if u get a cut cherish it for ever

yeah i wanna hurry up n grab a pack of the originals before they release the BX1 as by the sounds of it the BX1 is more DOG leaning, and id like to stick with the Jakes blues leaning version tbh

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Ah right blue pit.iv been looking to get the blues from em but its always out as is BP.any suggestions on something similar?do they still do the "wet dreams"?iv looked but theres only around 10-15 strains on show.is there anywer you can get access to more?

as far as im aware Deep Blue was due to be back in stock at some point before xmas as is BP as im waiting to grab a pack of each

as for similar, dont think there is anything similar to the BP, very unique, the Deep Blue however i havent tasted yet so cant comment on that but im sure relax has had some at some point so he may be able to help you

Also as for "more", BB have certain strains only given out as freebies and other limited release strains that are in stock for limited time only etc so site changes throughout the year with what it offers but if you drop the site an email the lads are very helpful with answering questions on their strains/freebies/limited releases etc etc

i.e. a while back they were giving out freebies with orders of Casey Jones from Devils Harvest i believe however it wasnt allowed to be a "sold" strain, only to be given out as freebies etc

, not sure what ones are in stock but if you click into the strains it will say in or out of stock etc
http://www.breedersboutique.co.uk/webshop/

R3LaX

R3LaX

I've only the Deep blue liver cross f1s think I've 20 beans left if someone wants a few (emphasis on few) as imma find that sexy phone I'd my first grow n I've still some dog f1s lying about that didn't go hermi(tendency but clones never throw manners aparently

R3LaX

R3LaX

as far as im aware Deep Blue was due to be back in stock at some point before xmas as is BP as im waiting to grab a pack of each

as for similar, dont think there is anything similar to the BP, very unique, the Deep Blue however i havent tasted yet so cant comment on that but im sure relax has had some at some point so he may be able to help you

Also as for "more", BB have certain strains only given out as freebies and other limited release strains that are in stock for limited time only etc so site changes throughout the year with what it offers but if you drop the site an email the lads are very helpful with answering questions on their strains/freebies/limited releases etc etc

i.e. a while back they were giving out freebies with orders of Casey Jones from Devils Harvest i believe however it wasnt allowed to be a "sold" strain, only to be given out as freebies etc

, not sure what ones are in stock but if you click into the strains it will say in or out of stock etc
Yeah I emailed to get more of dbxl that if as freebies m they still had a few in stock so I got 20 lol n got sent like 10-20 cheese bukakke that I'm really interested to find out about

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

I've only the Deep blue liver cross f1s think I've 20 beans left if someone wants a few (emphasis on few) as imma find that sexy phone I'd my first grow n I've still some dog f1s lying about that didn't go hermi(tendency but clones never throw manners aparently

can you put ,say, 5 aside for me please n we will work out some kinda deal on em at some point lol

H

happy b

Thanks Sae.

H

happy b

I got some unrooted blue meanie cuts,rooted em in my cloner then snapped everysingle one during transplant.lol.they were really brittle stemmed.

R3LaX

R3LaX

"She" is the Weed Fairy, like a Cannabis Father Christmas, shares the love n genetics between friends all over the world in a single night etc, only rule she has is absolutely no charging people for cuts/seeds etc but she will at least accept a few £ to cover her postage/Fairy dust
Not to mention tasters of the final product to compare I looool to compare pppls grows especially when u know the genetics n have grown em yourself

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads the police were round for my daughter she seen something and they wanted a statement told em no way she's a teenager job done lol but boy was I pooing it 321

Had new carpets fitted today just got the house back to normal fucking stressful working on your own gaff ain't it

Mate came round last night with his volcano, I see what all the hype is about now I was baked as Fuck had proper red eye and I don't get that much nowerdays got the giggles and everything And I bet we only blazed a couple of gram on it

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Oh Yeh when I moved the sofa a android Tablet dropped out the fucker haha must be my mind from when we had the sofa off her lmao talk about bonus it is slow as fuck tho I think theres a Hampster on a wheel powering the fucker a fat lazy cunt of a Hampster an all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom