The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
thchunter

thchunter

alright uk growers hows tricks? im from the uk mostly do outdoors in "summer" and indoors in winter cool thread and ghettogrower ifind that if you coax the hamster with a bit of carrot it gets the fat hamsters to run a lot faster should help your android no end LOL

H

happy b

Not to mention tasters of the final product to compare I looool to compare pppls grows especially when u know the genetics n have grown em yourself
Oh right THE fairy.yeah she,s a fine wee yin the fairy aint she.at first i thought you meant some gaydo who called himself the fairy.i didnt know you guys knew about or bothered with the fairy.or more like i wasnt sure if she bothered with you guys but it would seem you have a permanent place on the "been good" list.

R3LaX

R3LaX

Rottweiler hold on ill find an adorable pic gfs German n trained large dogs but fell in love with em strain off sooooo misunderstood

R3LaX

R3LaX

This is him last yr he's 3 in December so still needs to fill out more
DSC 0204 noexif
I like my 3o grams of porridge n bulk shake with half an adcacao then 2.5 hours later a protein shake then repeat but with say a sandwich (bake my own bread n dinners sweet potatoes n skinless chicken...steak mince ir fish . Gotta keep it so I don't look like a drug user lol u wear abrecrombe n finch n all lads I'm a fly fucker..sp u aim for 6 meals a day every 2.5- 3 hours but that's for exercising every day lol I've ur daily intake for breakfast haha

R3LaX

R3LaX

Last adventure he stood sooooo close to deer n that riemd but wasn't bothered.
20150821 165256 noexif
20150817 164115 noexif
he's amazing off the lead so proud of his recall might try agility courses with him

H

happy b

Alright lads the police were round for my daughter she seen something and they wanted a statement told em no way she's a teenager job done lol but boy was I pooing it 321

Had new carpets fitted today just got the house back to normal fucking stressful working on your own gaff ain't it

Mate came round last night with his volcano, I see what all the hype is about now I was baked as Fuck had proper red eye and I don't get that much nowerdays got the giggles and everything And I bet we only blazed a couple of gram on it
Yes but theyr expensive as fuck and u hav to sit around with that big bag like your buzzin glue.

R3LaX

R3LaX

Agility course ....what with you stumbling about all over the show tryna mix a protien shake eating an egg sarnie flexing muscle lol
Cuz I aim for 3000+ calories n it's hard to eat 6 tined a day so weight gainer n protein shakes help but eggs are one of the best if not the best source of protein that gets utilised most efficiently one egg has 8gs or so of protein n they are also polyunsaturated so that colesterol thinks greatly exaggerated as poll lowers saturated n general bad fats but not all fats aware bad poly n monounsaturated are da bomb

R3LaX

R3LaX

I don't stumble tbh unless I drink alot I function on 5 without anyone noticing

H

happy b

Cuz I aim for 3000+ calories n it's hard to eat 6 tined a day so weight gainer n protein shakes help but eggs are one of the best if not the best source of protein that gets utilised most efficiently one egg has 8gs or so of protein n they are also polyunsaturated so that colesterol thinks greatly exaggerated as poll lowers saturated n general bad fats but not all fats aware bad poly n monounsaturated are da bomb
Hmm im a skinny bastard with eating problems.i can barely bring myself to eat one meal a day nevermind 6.
Iv been thinkin about investing in some o those protein shakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom