The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lmao limo yeh I bet your not far off , did the fairy bring gifts today or what?

Yeh haps had his inspection yesterday I think mate bet hes just been busy sorting it all out

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Afternoon all, hurting from 1st proper night at the pub since last xmas( for more than just a pint etc), ended up breaking up 2 fights for some reason( dont really remember why just that i did lol) and going a bit overboard on the ale, so aching/hungover etc an kinda wishing id stayed home n had a smoke instead lol.

Anyone else ever found emselves kinda going off alcohol when you smoke daily etc? I used to drink every single day when i worked in pubs/on the doors etc for around 15-20yrs and when i came out the pub game i went back to smoking n have barely had any interest in booze these days, still enjoy the taste of my ales etc but nowadays the feeling of getting drunk feels really nasty n muggy etc

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's wassup:

IMG 20151009 WA0005

IMG 20151009 WA0000

IMG 20151009 WA0004

IMG 20151009 WA0006

IMG 20151009 WA0009

Had to cut early due to bud rot. It's been pouring down for the past two weeks. Next season Im running autos outside. The weather just doesn't allow photos to finish.

R

RobbieP

Alright cock suckers .... nice to see youve all been asking about me n wondering where ive been past 10 days ..... oh you haven't! ?

Fuckin cunts ! :p

Anyway heres the tent .. flipped to 12/12 last night. So today is day 1 ...

20151010 192438
20151010 192508
20151010 192550

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Dont start me man...i just sat through miami dolphins playing chicago bulls or some shit on tv.they were playing a bloody wembley.for the sake of the yankee fuckers on here thats in england.

Whats a whembly?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Dont start me man...i just sat through miami dolphins playing chicago bulls or some shit on tv.they were playing a bloody wembley.for the sake of the yankee fuckers on here thats in england.
Dont talk to me about london pride.london pride is thinking your posh coz you sound like Danny dick head Dyer.

Whats up @happy b ? You seem pissed haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha, how are u robbie? Lol might be getting a cut of royal cheese soon, see how it stands up to exo

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Loving these shogun nutes so far me clones have been on it a few days now and looking nice n perky

R

RobbieP

Haha, how are u robbie? Lol might be getting a cut of royal cheese soon, see how it stands up to exo

I can get hold of some ugorgs - exo cheese x blues seeds dunno if what there like though.

Anyone interested in joining cannetics, let me know. Loads of breeders on there asking for test grows n loads of trades / free seeds / free clones flying about.
No dickheads though lol i refer you and u fuck up i get banned lol ..

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh them ugorg shoukd be fire I fancy their killer skunk, disco biscuits and premier sweet hit me up on cannetics mate ill have some of that action

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ill try and get some snaps up of me ladies before lights on im at 15 days now theyre taking off

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Gg#4 and stardawg but im sure theyre bith the same lol will tell better when got nice flowers but im 95% they are, got 1 psycho 2 exo 1 goji 1 guava 1 glue #2 and 2 small cookie cuts which aint doing to well to be honest might be better off oulling em out and making more room for the biggys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom