The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Gg#4 and stardawg but im sure theyre bith the same lol will tell better when got nice flowers but im 95% they are, got 1 psycho 2 exo 1 goji 1 guava 1 glue #2 and 2 small cookie cuts which aint doing to well to be honest might be better off oulling em out and making more room for the biggys
Its funny u say that as i thougt my sd looks the same as gg4 in veg.

H

happy b

I can get hold of some ugorgs - exo cheese x blues seeds dunno if what there like though.
Theyr supposed to b right good.theyr usually always out of stock.well they were wen i tried to get em off tude.i think they in now though.
I ordered a pack of valley dawg off pisces.its sfv og x Chemdog 91 fems.will had the motor breath which is the same except its Chemdog D instead of 91.with a lineage like that i reckon theyl be nice.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Its funny u say that as i thougt my sd looks the same as gg4 in veg.

Yeh ive just been in and im 99% theyre the same so are they glue or I.s? Lmao better be nice cuz theyre both pretty sizey and gonna be a decent part of the yeild, tbh im loving this guava dawgz more and more mate think the next one is gonna be a good chunk of that fine lady, whats the parentage on that mate?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

God knows mate ive known of em a while like theyre blues and smellyberry is suppose to be the bollocks well actually all their strains have top reports...unseen their disco biscuits? Ugorg cookies x smelly berry I think

H

happy b

Yeh ive just been in and im 99% theyre the same so are they glue or I.s? Lmao better be nice cuz theyre both pretty sizey and gonna be a decent part of the yeild, tbh im loving this guava dawgz more and more mate think the next one is gonna be a good chunk of that fine lady, whats the parentage on that mate?
Its a stardawg x tres dawg i beleive.not 100% sure.so your impressed with it?im giving it another ran and its a bit different as a cut.it seems frostier.iv bloomed out all the cuts of it i had so if i do like it you may have to send me a cut back up.lol.
i,ll get that other yeti too you soon.did Robbie get any of those cuts?

H

happy b

God knows mate ive known of em a while like theyre blues and smellyberry is suppose to be the bollocks well actually all their strains have top reports...unseen their disco biscuits? Ugorg cookies x smelly berry I think
No never heard of those.it was the blues one that interested me.not got any doe to get em just now.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye if u want it back just lemme know man il take a few for ya, yeh shes real frosty and hard hitting unique flav I feckin love it so much so the bags nearly empty lol, no robbie wasnt too fussed he was after the psy and exo for cash cropping he got loads hes working on all the time he came down the other week for a couole of each

H

happy b

Yeh supoose to be dank man im waiting for 50 notes to gomin me bank then im making an order just a tough choice to make lol
Go for the blues if they have em.unless u know anyone willing to part with a confirmed livers cut thats willing to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom