• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saerimmner

Saerimmner

that BM looks tastey

Mainly got it as its a high CBD strain and ive got a few people in need of CBD weed including my missus etc smells like a Blue Cheese but seems to taste( with a very quick dry onm a sample branch) more like a Blue Russian, obv wont be able to tell properly until its gone full term n been dried properly instead of being quick dried etc

Also, xmas is coming up, if you wish really hard the Fairy might even drop one off to you at some point..

H

happy b

that old prolg is such a loser, he had a breakdown on breed bay and is now making up lies about the moderators, a couple of whom are mates of mine.
Is he STILL bangin on about that shit?the dude has a heavy dose of hyper active disorder or bi polar or something.and a huge ego.he does some crackin grows right enough.
youl probably find he usually succeeds in most things he does and the fact his beans arent selling is obviously causing some distress but to blame bodhi for putting out testers?if he had put his beans into the hands if a few respected members that run good testers people wouldv seen his shit and if it looked good people would buy it.but he didnt.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

that old prolg is such a loser, he had a breakdown on breed bay and is now making up lies about the moderators, a couple of whom are mates of mine.
I read through his shit on stax, he comes across as a loser. At first I thought he was foreign and didn't have a good grasp of the language, then I realized he's just an idiot. He may have done some decent grows but, some stuff I've seen from him from some stuff around looks pretty half-assed. By his own admission he was recommending people to use tinfoil for a reflective surface. Some people came on and called him out for all his shit-talking but, they were pretty calm and seemed to have legitimate points and he just goes off on a tangent sounding like a freak. I wrote something in his thread about that and about how it's pretty obvious why he has problems with people.
The ego is astounding.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah thats what started him off on the bay. Another breeder mentioned tinfoil aint the best and he started ranting how "this is my grower my thread who the fuck are you" and sent some moody messages to that breeder who is a loved character on the bay. But even before that it was obvious he was a fragile egotistical person.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That growgod dude seems a bit egotistical himself, I mean, the name says quite a bit doesn't it?

Limonene

Limonene

haha yes its probably an alternate account for oldpro. I admit i was out of line in my first comments but i couldn't really give a shit. The man has been spreading lies about good people who i respect.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

haha yes its probably an alternate account for oldpro. I admit i was out of line in my first comments but i couldn't really give a shit. The man has been spreading lies about good people who i respect.
Yeah, he was going off like mad on stax. Coming across like a real psycho moron.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I see he's started a new thread in an effort to start over, haven't looked at it to see if he actually stopped, probably not. Don't know if he managed to get the other one deleted or not, or if he even actually tried. Just strikes me as an idiot, want nothing to do with the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom