The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Yeah i heard and it is all 100% bullshit. Guy is wired on more than weed i reckon. He claimed my pal owes him loads of money for seed sales which is complete bullshit he has made up. No one buys his seeds for a start. I mean why would you? They sell bodhi, sonic, gooey breeder and dynasty seeds, why would u buy his hemp?

Limonene

Limonene

haha i trimmed mine on tuesday and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. glad i under trimmed the hell out of it in veg though. Got lovely honey mango smells coming through.

Limonene

Limonene

Ive got a good feeling my silver mountain and blueberry hash plants are going to have a decent f/m ratio. I spotted 4 males out of 22 about 3 weeks ago and can't see any more. I haven't had a proper good look though but i reckon i might get over 50% females.

H

happy b

haha yes its probably an alternate account for oldpro. I admit i was out of line in my first comments but i couldn't really give a shit. The man has been spreading lies about good people who i respect.
ach growgods alright i think.iv chatted with him a few times and he was a sound guy.
but thats happened to me with other members were iv seen one or two of theyr posts n thought "dick" only to find out later that theyr actually decent people.

Limonene

Limonene

Funnily enough, the nicest TASTING weed ive ever smoked was Dinafems blue hash( bb x cali hash plant) so im inclined to believe what he is saying lol
haha i really hope so. Cant find any grow reports about it but this guy pm'd me a load of great pics and i ordered them 1 minute later. Really can't see how those 2 parents could be anything other than stellar.

H

happy b

the bodhi one. blue dream x g13hp. An american grower at breednbay told me it was the best plant he ever ran from seed, on a par with any elite were his exact words.
I thought it was blueberry. didnt realise it was blue dream.which bd cut does he use in that the santa cruz same as dream lotus?cant wait to pop those.
also got these 2 female cherry pie x 88g13hp.theyr both totally different ones a tall thick single stemmed bugger that iv topped once & a smaller more branchier one.i know the tall one is defo a ghash leaner as i had the same pheno in my bubba x 88ghash but not sure if the branchier one is a cherry pie leaner or a different ghash pheno.im hoping to get one the leans each way and a 50/50 leaner.that would be ideal.
also get these sherbet x plat cookies and they grow fast as fuck!in veg that is.really sativa structure and fairly light leaves in comparison to forum cookies and other cookie lines.lookin forward to getting em all into bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom