The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Morning all, off to the garden centre today to restock on soil, went n got nutes n shit yesterday, 9/15 livers rooted so far so within a day or so its gna be all go to get the cuts potted up n in under the light vegging, last crop had NO veg time n flowered for 9 wks the second the showed a single root out the coco plugs lol, this crop is gna have a week or so veg time n go 10 weeks instead of 9 as i felt both the livers n BM could have done with an extra week to finish off properly.

Missus is really noticing the BM helping with her back problems, so much so that she has forgotten to take 3 of her prescribed pills for the last couple of days with0ut even noticing lmao, hopefully now we know high CBD strain helps her i can start finding something with an even higher CBD level than the BM etc, would be helpful to see a lab test of the BM but after extensive interwebnet searching seems there just isnt that info online lol

Whats everyone upto then?

G gnome

G gnome

Morning all, off to the garden centre today to restock on soil, went n got nutes n shit yesterday, 9/15 livers rooted so far so within a day or so its gna be all go to get the cuts potted up n in under the light vegging, last crop had NO veg time n flowered for 9 wks the second the showed a single root out the coco plugs lol, this crop is gna have a week or so veg time n go 10 weeks instead of 9 as i felt both the livers n BM could have done with an extra week to finish off properly.

Missus is really noticing the BM helping with her back problems, so much so that she has forgotten to take 3 of her prescribed pills for the last couple of days with0ut even noticing lmao, hopefully now we know high CBD strain helps her i can start finding something with an even higher CBD level than the BM etc, would be helpful to see a lab test of the BM but after extensive interwebnet searching seems there just isnt that info online lol

Whats everyone upto then?
Just wakin up. Gonna go huntin.
Glad to hear ur wife is getting some relief w that bm.

R

RobbieP

@G gnome ssoe fire cookies pics @ 53days

20151203 112416
20151203 112423
20151203 112429
20151203 112439
20151203 112451
20151203 112457

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom