The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

Stay out of the sauna while they're around, huh? Butt naked but for a loosely wrapped towel around the waist... could get scary. lmao
I can just imagine myself chasing youse about in a sauna.
limo would be the one running away slowly intentionally trying to get caught.poofy mother fucker.NO infact it would be poofy father fucker.your dirty bastard limo ridin yir own pops.

H

happy b

How many plants did you use for this vertical grow mate?

G T
I like Brock.not seen him in a while but seriously doubt he got 60 oz from one 600w light.wet maybe.him sayin that started alot o shite.over a kilo and a half from 600?thats THREE TIMES what most good growers are happy to acheive.he left me fellin inadequate until i asked everyone if they thought it possible.every one said no.the thing is though brock doesnt seem like the type to talk crap so who knows.

R

RobbieP

Sounds grand bud.
also i ended up just puttin my name down for the xmas bud.lol.couldnea resist.wether i get ems a different matter.

Haha yeah i saw you had got ya name down! Of course youll get them bud , thats the main point of over there , spreading and sharing genetics , doesn't matter who you are or how long you been there :)
Its all about the love of the plants and sharing it all over ! Have you seen niteshfts post? I think its called new members welcome or something.... he sends a care pack out to all new members that put there name in his thread!
He sends some great strains out aswell and is a really sound guy. Ive had loads of stuff off him over the years !
Grab whatever you can and then stick a list of your seeds up and you will never need to buy a pack again , just ask for whatever your after and someone will have it and trade you!
Ive got 5 packs of brazilian grapefruit landrace seeds on route direct from brazil.. ... no idea what there going to be like lmao

H

happy b

Haha yeah i saw you had got ya name down! Of course youll get them bud , thats the main point of over there , spreading and sharing genetics , doesn't matter who you are or how long you been there :)
Its all about the love of the plants and sharing it all over ! Have you seen niteshfts post? I think its called new members welcome or something.... he sends a care pack out to all new members that put there name in his thread!
He sends some great strains out aswell and is a really sound guy. Ive had loads of stuff off him over the years !
Grab whatever you can and then stick a list of your seeds up and you will never need to buy a pack again , just ask for whatever your after and someone will have it and trade you!
Ive got 5 packs of brazilian grapefruit landrace seeds on route direct from brazil.. ... no idea what there going to be like lmao
Even ones that are being sold on the zon?cannetics IS cannazon right?

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

I like Brock.not seen him in a while but seriously doubt he got 60 oz from one 600w light.wet maybe.him sayin that started alot o shite.over a kilo and a half from 600?thats THREE TIMES what most good growers are happy to acheive.he left me fellin inadequate until i asked everyone if they thought it possible.every one said no.the thing is though brock doesnt seem like the type to talk crap so who knows.

no idea who you are on about but even im gna call bullshit on that one, most ive ever seen off a single 600W indoors was around 28oz indoors

G gnome

G gnome

Thats just shy of 4#'s. Im just not buying it

R

RobbieP

Even ones that are being sold on the zon?cannetics IS cannazon right?

They are owned by the same guy and used to be quite interlinked but not so much anymore... alot of the cannetics members dont even know what zon is lol ....
Have you seen any of the trade lists ?
I think you get promoted to private member after 2 trades and then theres even more stuff ... like uk clones and us clones etc to trade ;)

H

happy b

They are owned by the same guy and used to be quite interlinked but not so much anymore... alot of the cannetics members dont even know what zon is lol ....
Have you seen any of the trade lists ?
I think you get promoted to private member after 2 trades and then theres even more stuff ... like uk clones and us clones etc to trade ;)
yeah i had a quick look but didnt have much of what people were askin for.there was one thing i had but it was an old post and was something i kinda had plans for but i pm,d the guy anyway but he didnt pm me back.

H

happy b

either that or he is talking wet weight not dry lol
Thats what i thought so i asked.no he was talking dry weight in a vertical grow.but even in a vert grow with the biggest donkey dick strains available i still doubt it.the only way i can think that would even get close was if he weighed the whole plant,leaves,branches,main stem the lot.and even still...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I can just imagine myself chasing youse about in a sauna.
That's a scary fuckin' thought bro, 'cause I can't move too quick in my chair!

The most I've gotten, (so far), from a single plant under my 600 is 3 oz, that would be a hell of a lot of plants under that 6, so many they wouldn't get enough light to produce that much each, 20 freakin' plants!

H

happy b

That's a scary fuckin' thought bro, 'cause I can't move too quick in my chair!
I was actually thinkin that.i was gonna say "youd be fucked papa coz id catch u first." But i didnt want to offend you.

The most I've gotten, (so far), from a single plant under my 600 is 3 oz, that would be a hell of a lot of plants under that 6, so many they wouldn't get enough light to produce that much each, 20 freakin' plants!
yes and i bet you grew it fairly big to get 3 oz from one plant.i dont mean huge but theres no way 20 plants like that under 1light would suffice to produce 60 oz in a vert grow.i asked hemperor about it and he came right out and called bullshit on the open forum.i was affronted coz i didnt want him to do that.i was just thinking "what if you and everyone else is just thinking its BS coz youse cant acheive it." And i was determined to find out if it was possible.not because i cared if he had lied or not but simply because i thought "if thats even remoteley possible,if he,s just exagerating a bit and is getting even 50 oz i want to know because if it is then i really need to think about my methods coz i aint gettin fuckin ANYWERE NEAR 60 oz.no even half!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

yes and i bet you grew it fairly big to get 3 oz from one plant.i dont mean huge but theres no way 20 plants like that under 1light would suffice to produce 60 oz in a vert grow.i asked hemperor about it and he came right out and called bullshit on the open forum.i was affronted coz i didnt want him to do that.i was just thinking "what if you and everyone else is just thinking its BS coz youse cant acheive it." And i was determined to find out if it was possible.not because i cared if he had lied or not but simply because i thought "if thats even remoteley possible,if he,s just exagerating a bit and is getting even 50 oz i want to know because if it is then i really need to think about my methods coz i aint gettin fuckin ANYWERE NEAR 60 oz.no even half!
I don't want to call anyone a liar but, I just don't see how it would be possible. That one of mine was about 4 feet tall with no topping, Cataract Kush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom