The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

How's it going will? Nice sunny day down here today might have to get in the garden and do a bit of work like

I've been having trouble with clonex recently so dug my old bottle of wilkos rooting powder out bet its over a year old and took 26 cuts the other week an only one went limp all the others stems have swollen right up.....cheap rooting powder for the win I say :)
Its great when you find a cheaper alternativ that works better and is easier to replace than the big name brands.wilko,s you say?iv got a wilkos in my town.and powder lasts WAY LONGER than gel.the gel goes off pretty quickly.
Will76 uses powder instead of gel i beleive

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh man good old wilkos you know their liquid seaweed is really good as well to add to you feed and foliar feeding the girls love it mate.......hey did u pop any if those yetis man?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

What are those dogs Naz,patterdales?are they fro the dales were the patters good?they must be some damned funny dogs.of course your all welcome buddy.
i cant make the dogs out very good in the picture as its pretty dark as are the dogs.any clearer pics of your patties?
I wish I had more pictures but I don't, I have had about 8 patties my whole life, the two in the pic were a set of three brothers, best dogs ever as long as you don't let them escape lol,
Wer you from Naz?
I'm from Kansas, born and raised in the Tri-Shitty area. The next pups I get I would love to come from Straight from the UK. Too many commercial dog breeders in the USA ruin breeds. I need a good dog for skunks and fox, I just got to keep em from eating my chickens.....
Naz

william76

william76

And i cremated my growing apprentice yesterday so i dont have to keep anyone going now.not that i minded.the guy did grow and got busted so i knew he was a trier,thats why i didnt mind.as i already said,i dont sell weed except the odd few grams when i need some grow room equipment.and if you dont make any effort to keep yourself in weed the way we do then dont expect me to just GIVE it to you.i do give away the odd bit to people here and there of course but know one else got stuff consistently except my pal.so i doubt i,ll be running out anytime soon now.
Yea,i give th
I wish I had more pictures but I don't, I have had about 8 patties my whole life, the two in the pic were a set of three brothers, best dogs ever as long as you don't let them escape lol,

I'm from Kansas, born and raised in the Tri-Shitty area. The next pups I get I would love to come from Straight from the UK. Too many commercial dog breeders in the USA ruin breeds. I need a good dog for skunks and fox, I just got to keep em from eating my chickens.....
Naz
Yea I use rooting powder,doff I think the one I'm useing now,but a lot of them are the same active ingredient,works great,i hear u can use aspirin or. An infusion made from willow bark,but I've never tried it and the clonex ain't been up to scratch lately,99p from pound shop,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh church lol gonna go for.a few hour and get down with those hymns lol..
Bit of a miserable day ain't it...I've got mortal kombat x to be playing tho so that's my day sorted haha. Need to go grow shop 2morro as well I'm completely out of base nutes think I might buy the 2 or 5 litre next time

R

RobbieP

Haha down with the hymns lol
Reminds me of those jungle church youtube vids where they are all shockin out lol
Wouldnt mind a blast on that new mortal kombat but no chance on this wii u lmao ...
Wii u is really underated tbh its a brilliant console with some great features that alot of people dont even realise but its never advertised or pushed by Nintendo, so shit sales and no decent 3rd party games :(
What base nutes you use? Canna?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Pmsl them vids are funny as fuck ain't they at church throwing shapes hahaha..loved Mario cart on the Wii and Mario galaxy easy for tbh kids as well like , Yeh this mortal kombat is next level man gory as fook.....what was u on goz the old Buckfast? Lol

Oh Yeh canna a+b mate seem to getting through litres like no tomorrow

R

RobbieP

I just use oltimers range , grow n bloom , just 1 bottle each so nice n simple lol. Then abit of cal mag in veg n pk in bloom .. thats all i use nowadays cba with all the extra lol

william76

william76

Alrite lads,yea I don't drink much now either,i die for days after,gettin to old think,i feel for u goz,lolcanna for the win!the yeilds from the canna is hard to beat!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I had a go with the old timers but didn't really get on with it the biobizz range works really well for flavor I've found but it seems weaker or maybe its just hungry plants? Yeah canna ftw lol I don't use their boost anymore tho too expensive I'm a tight cunt

R

RobbieP

Lol i guess it what your used to , i started with canna then went onto vitalink then hesi lol but been using oldtimers now for a few years n seem to have it dialled in ;)
Make make some more canacaps today ...
Need these plants to hurry up lol i hate owing fuckers weeds haha, i havnt forgot ghetto lol ...
Been pulling odd buds here n there ... its not far now lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh it is what yer used to different strokes for different folks an all rhat ..canna caps sound fun man I'm into the bho man fookin love it haha.....no rush geez its ready when its ready ay mate

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Robbipost: 1452656 said:
Any of the other lads over here ghetto?
I've seen welshwizzard on here but not spike to him just seen his old posts on another thread so he could be lurking aboot somewhere...none of the regs tho

R

RobbieP

Well coconut oil infusion bubbling nicely ;)
20150419 151752 noexif

H

happy b

Yeh man good old wilkos you know their liquid seaweed is really good as well to add to you feed and foliar feeding the girls love it mate.......hey did u pop any if those yetis man?
Yes ,but only popped 3 of the f3.i just harvested some yeti f2.they wer f1 bought off loompa and f2,d by a fellow farmer so not exactly loompas selection.still nice n funky though.
im going to do a we journal on these yeti if i get 1 or 2 females from the first three.bodhi testers and seed junky animal walker are next.i will be popping some urkle x o m ghani and nepali x goji.also got 5 sunny d beans left i,ll probably pop as i didnt really like the one pheno i did get.
still not got kloner up and running yet but theres no real rush
Alrite lads,yea I don't drink much now either,i die for days after,gettin to old think,i feel for u goz,lolcanna for the win!the yeilds from the canna is hard to beat!
Drink?alcohol you mean?no fucking way!i hate drink andy second name is the same as a VERY popular alcoholic beverage.and no,if you guess it right i wont go "yeah,my second names sex on the beach" on the open forum so dont even ask.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom