The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
william76

william76

Yes ,but only popped 3 of the f3.i just harvested some yeti f2.they wer f1 bought off loompa and f2,d by a fellow farmer so not exactly loompas selection.still nice n funky though.
im going to do a we journal on these yeti if i get 1 or 2 females from the first three.bodhi testers and seed junky animal walker are next.i will be popping some urkle x o m ghani and nepali x goji.also got 5 sunny d beans left i,ll probably pop as i didnt really like the one pheno i did get.
still not got kloner up and running yet but theres no real rush

Drink?alcohol you mean?no fucking way!i hate drink andy second name is the same as a VERY popular alcoholic beverage.and no,if you guess it right i wont go "yeah,my second names sex on the beach" on the open forum so dont even ask.lol.
Lol!

R

RobbieP

[QUOTE="Goz, post: 1452771, member:

@RobbieP how did you get on with hesi ? That's what I'm using just now ...[/QUOTE]

Hesi range was good mate. I bought one of there kits with the whole lot in. All seemed good and i still use there pk.
Only thing i thought was a waste of time was there super vit . Superthrive is better imo

Reactions: Goz
R

RobbieP

Well ended up with 20 caps ill test potency tomorrow :)
Not tended to my ladies yet, once i smoke this joint ill decide if its gets done tonite or tomorrow lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads how's it going nice day down here been out and garden looking sweet just need to fore the BBQ up now, bought mortal kombat the other day for ps4 its bad as fuck done me thumb in bee playing it that much

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye its cracking down here like I'm just stood in the kitchen admiring my lines in the lawn Lol, only thing I don't really like about hot weather is going to bed cuz I've got me tents in my room as well it gets stuffy in the summer months

H

happy b

Hah
Aye its cracking down here like I'm just stood in the kitchen admiring my lines in the lawn Lol, only thing I don't really like about hot weather is going to bed cuz I've got me tents in my room as well it gets stuffy in the summer months
hahaha i gotta sleep in the same room as my grow cupboards,windows open full tilt,and walking about stinking of weed.i keep my lights on during the day as i cant sleep in ther with the lights on.the rooms fairly cool so the temps dont usually get too high unless its REALLLY HOT!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

My room has the full sun all day pretty much so I have to gomlihhys on at night in the day it gets too much man..

A lot of my cuts have rooted now for my sog just gotta wait for the rest then its action time cant wait to have a crack at it....found a bottle of wilkos fruit and veg feed on top of the fridge so been using that the past 2 days on gonna finish the bottle off and see what its like £2 for a litre and its got micro nutrients so winning...I do need some ripen tho I think that stuff really adds a nice quality and flavour to the dried bud

Goz

Goz

Hah

hahaha i gotta sleep in the same room as my grow cupboards,windows open full tilt,and walking about stinking of weed.i keep my lights on during the day as i cant sleep in ther with the lights on.the rooms fairly cool so the temps dont usually get too high unless its REALLLY HOT!

Where do you vent mate ? Back into your room ?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Its annoying me a bit see how they focus on the weed but yet we all know its the heroin in them joints that's fucking em up lol....weeds getting legalized all over the world I fucking hate this scaremongering bullshit....

Burn the poppy fields

H

happy b

Where do you vent mate ? Back into your room ?
Yes vent into the room but right next to and pointing at an open window. Even so,I still have to keep a good air exchange in there or the air will get stale.i just leave the window open and a window on the opposite side of the house and that gets the fresh air flowing through ok.the airs filtered so theres not much smell but if i leave the windows closed then bud rot can become a slight problem in the chunkiest colas.

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

Im the same , if windows closed at night a smell lingers but a think I'm due a knew filter anyway , instead of having all poly at the front of my cubord in going to get a bit of thin ply or something and nail it to the front and cut a square out the middle and use a poly door a bit more sealed that way a think , should help with noise too I think .

H

happy b

Here you go @Goz my sickmeds s1 green crack cut(although its purple)
20150414 225417
the smell from this strain is unbeleivable.its got great bag appeal but its not a heavy duty high/stone.nice for a day time smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom