The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

U seem cool man is never judge anyone well most folk anyway we've all done daft shit ain't we if it wasn't for sweet Mary Jane I'd proberbly be still doing all that daft shit lol...anyway here's a little modest batch just sitting on the heat now shouldn't take too long I'll be lucky to get 2g I think View attachment 509327
Yes!growing weed changed my life completely.mellowed me out big time Too.
is that wax GG?your a crazy mad bho feind.haha.love it!have you got a dab rig?

RG420

RG420

RG420 you son of a gun,good to have ya back bud.sorry to hear o your woes.did u get busted,robbed or something equally shitty?

Lol worse mate split up with the misses!!! She destroyed 7 females from archives amnesia haze and chopped down my Sour Kush crop 3 weeks to earlie!!! Lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

^^^^^ arrrggghhhhh feel.for u there bro bit rough that..

Yeh happy more wax mate lol I got a nice little rig a few nails and that love the stuff but it don't keep me out the jar as much as it used to lool I'm just a THC monster

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Well the psycho wax is done and tasting real cheesey
IMG 20150514 190951 677 noexif
ad heres my last lot cooking now fhis is off the jakes dream and it smells creamy buttery and caramely and sort of hazey very differnt for sure be oics of finished cookie later
IMG 20150514 191010 113 noexif

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ahhh it was u who sent the msg lool sound geez nice 1 for that...couldn't text back cuz ran out of credit....chocolate chunky monkey sounds nice

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Like the sound of chocolate but hate coffee man not tried one I like yet if its very subtle tho might not be bad mate I did a chocolate strain a couple years back outdoor can't remember which one tho lol....I've a few spare liver cuts u cud always drop by and pick em up mate I'm gonna select the one I want and bin the rest u see

R

RobbieP

Ah very nice mate i might just have to do that lol.

Heres the info on the ccm ;)

chocolate/tobacco/musty grapes. The high is very well rounded with a powerful crunch to the senses without major couchlock. So you get a kush taste with a hybrid high. Expect variations in these F2's

Yields of the F1's were fat with the Chocolate phenos but lacked on the GG side. Colors galore with all these girls, the GG phenos turn a dark almost black near the end with cool nights. My goal is to beef up the yields and keep the grapeyness and stone of the Gorilla Grape but retain the structure and yield of the mother.

Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
Environment: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: Deep Chunkolate x Outlaws Gorilla Grape
Filial Generation: F2
Strain Type: 50/50 Indica/Sativa

Sounds good , i have one thats ready to pull and 2 more that are 3 weeks flipped all in 7ltr polypots and there all fucking huge lol .

Got calizhar x headband ready to pull in a week or so aswell. Just grew her 12/12 from seed n let her grow untouched, not a big yielder but got some lovely orange fruity smells and all the lower buds have gone purple :D

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Was it that size when I flipped her? My sogs getting pretty big now I'm thinking I better get em flipped just not too sure I don't wanna waste space and lose yield

R

RobbieP

Yes mate near enough, maybe a day or so after ... that pic was 9 week ago and the pic with the brown hairs was taken last friday so it deffo got flipped near then to be finished now ;)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Got 16 in 5.5's they about 1ft tall now shorter ones maybe 9" or so maybe another week to let em beef up a bit stalks are still a little thin u see

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I might just give em a few more days then flip em the cheeses normally about double in size so I should be alright for room we'll see all trial and error I suppose

R

RobbieP

I need to start making wax n shit like you do man , im smoking far to much at the minute lol , dont really know anyone round here so i end up smoking it all myself haha ... that skunk91 has near enough gone and ive bout a 8th left of the nl x ghash ... like 4oz in last 3 -4 weeks ffs ... need to get back on the canna caps n vals for abit lmao !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom