The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckchill

chuckchill

its just a lot of work really for not that much imho anyway.im still trying to find a seed + actually get cloning. its fuking shamefull i cant.well i havnt really atempted, to clone. seed runs all the time.its to expensive + ive lost amazing plants cos of not cloning till now. ive been happy tho tryin diff shit every run but now its time to stop just playing really.
anyway wish me luck.ha,
peace fellas.
c.c

H

happy b

D
Myeah thanks man. its actually pretty simple to get ,ice wax,!.working on the principle of a3, min first ,wash, . i use a 4, ft peice of pvc i guess it is pvc anyway? .but MAIN POINT. ITS BETTER BIGGER! U CAN STIR IT A TON FASTER AND ITS THAT FAST FIRST SPIN THAT USUALLY GETS THE ICE WAX.

ines down to A broke screen.it jumps all over. lol. ur about the 5,th person to say it.i actually got called out for it.it was All good tho.phones just a burner + there hard to get so!.ill have to keep it.
c.C
peace
dont worry chuck i know your not shouting and bawling in your posts.lol.
and what u say about bigger being better for making bho,that makes sense in my mind As it would let the weed sit in the butane for a tad longer.or am i trying to understand something i really dont have a clue about and getting it totally wrong?lol.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That's what I've been doing wrong then ive got one of those mini washing machines I just used to throw my work bag in and spin it for a bout 15 mins lol used to make a right as well Mrs towels all over the floor haha..

This skunks a nice smoke Robbie just half way down one now :) I'll be on the ghash next

chuckchill

chuckchill

Purps soo underated.theres not one purp.that turned purple anyway but every strain.i.e shit like r.privadas purple wreck. querkle,cleaner. da purps. lol.poli purple. the usuall suspectds. oh has anyone even smoked rainbow jones? damn.another purps x. amazing. my ?go to strain i suppose.easy,tasty blah blah. yeilds great. im a huge purple fan as ya can tell.but ^ if u make good purp genretics mAn? id be happy to buy any purp strain really.
Im actually thinking about making all my own crosses purple ... make you stand out abit compared to other breeders ... i have some black rose, gorilla grape bx and black sour bubble i could use to get the color ....

H

happy b

Iv be
its just a lot of work really for not that much imho anyway.im still trying to find a seed + actually get cloning. its fuking shamefull i cant.well i havnt really atempted, to clone. seed runs all the time.its to expensive + ive lost amazing plants cos of not cloning till now. ive been happy tho tryin diff shit every run but now its time to stop just playing really.
anyway wish me luck.ha,
peace fellas.
c.c
Iv been ther too chuck!its murder as you end up smoking inferior weed all the time.and you run out all the time and it takes ages between harvests.by the sounds of it you just havnt even tried that much.i used a wee diy bubble cloner with almost total success but the way i had it made made it footery to use so i bought the turbo klone that broke after 15minutes!but clones make it all easier and allows you to produce better quality over and over.

H

happy b

Purps soo underated.theres not one purp.that turned purple anyway but every strain.i.e shit like r.privadas purple wreck. querkle,cleaner. da purps. lol.poli purple. the usuall suspectds. oh has anyone even smoked rainbow jones? damn.another purps x. amazing. my ?go to strain i suppose.easy,tasty blah blah. yeilds great. im a huge purple fan as ya can tell.but ^ if u make good purp genretics mAn? id be happy to buy any purp strain really.
Oh yeah thats right!wasnt it you who was the big urkle fan chuck?

chuckchill

chuckchill

no were just crossed wires.not bho.the ice water hash. to get that small amount of ice wax is a lot of work.but if u love hash.its great. i would never try to give advice onaking bho.im scared of how its made so.fuck that.haha.
D

dont worry chuck i know your not shouting and bawling in your posts.lol.
and what u say about bigger being better for making bho,that makes sense in my mind As it would let the weed sit in the butane for a tad longer.or am i trying to understand something i really dont have a clue about and getting it totally wrong?lol.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Aye chuck I started the same just doing seed runs for a couple of year don't know how I managed lol it takes forever man....clinging seems a little daunting at first but once u nail it its like riding a bike man piece a piss mate....now I've got my clone set up with a veg and flower tent I'm harvesting around every 8-10 weeks if I play my cards right

chuckchill

chuckchill

Oh yeah. never had the pleasure of pure urkle but urk dom phenos. love that taste.yous are all big in to the real deal cheese + uk onlys i seen. good to see we got good cuts here .
c.c
Oh yeah thats right!wasnt it you who was the big urkle fan chuck?

chuckchill

chuckchill

i know but ghetto.bro i have been doing it for 10, stretch and my arse puckers wen i think about taking cuttings.
Aye chuck I started the same just doing seed runs for a couple of year don't know how I managed lol it takes forever man....clinging seems a little daunting at first but once u nail it its like riding a bike man piece a piss mate....now I've got my clone set up with a veg and flower tent I'm harvesting around every 8-10 weeks if I play my cards right

chuckchill

chuckchill

T
hats exactlly were i should be really. ill get it nailed i promise.i lost that initiall.passion.lol. but yea i want more consistency bro.
c.c

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool bloody hell man 10 years! I learned by watching YouTube videos haha and then just a few good tips off some fellow gardeners...messed up loads of times like lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Sometimes I lay awake at night with my arse puckering kisses just thinking about the fact I have a grow on its wank man...then u got GW pharmaceuticals sen up in Salisbury growing about 20 tonnes a year to turn into sprays and pills...it does my fucking nut in!!!

R

RobbieP

Sometimes I lay awake at night with my arse puckering kisses just thinking about the fact I have a grow on its wank man...then u got GW pharmaceuticals sen up in Salisbury growing about 20 tonnes a year to turn into sprays and pills...it does my fucking nut in!!!

Aint it just! Im the same man , its wank , what the fuck am i actually doing thats so criminal? ???

H

happy b

Oh yeah. never had the pleasure of pure urkle but urk dom phenos. love that taste.yous are all big in to the real deal cheese + uk onlys i seen. good to see we got good cuts here .
c.c
hey i dont have any Cheese cuts.lol.
chuck i got urkle x old mama ghani reg bodhi testers which im hoping to f2 wen the time comes.i will keep you in mind bud.i also got some holy smokes thunderbud which is urkle x pineapple funk.theyr fems.i got a free pack of thunderbud haze with them aswell but i didnt think the TBH was up to much.it was solid though.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'm after something fruity I am been on the search a while now..a true blueberry would be nice or grapefruit tank the real deal shizz that tastes like you've just chewed an gret piece of grapefruit cheeses and hazes are nice but there lacking that certain something I'm craving, wouldn't mind a nice strawberry strain either yano something really mouthwateringly fruity

H

happy b

I'm after something fruity I am been on the search a while now..a true blueberry would be nice or grapefruit tank the real deal shizz that tastes like you've just chewed an gret piece of grapefruit cheeses and hazes are nice but there lacking that certain something I'm craving, wouldn't mind a nice strawberry strain either yano something really mouthwateringly fruity
Funny you should be chasing some true blueberry as thats also what im chasing.i tried to gdt bb x snow lotus testers from bodhi but i didnt get em though im more than happy with what i do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom