The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

no were just crossed wires.not bho.the ice water hash. to get that small amount of ice wax is a lot of work.but if u love hash.its great. i would never try to give advice onaking bho.im scared of how its made so.fuck that.haha.
So how do you make ice wax then?i dont think im familiar with that technique.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh I'm happy with what I've got but there's always better out there lol

Ice wax is just I've water hash but really clean man and in the heat of your pocket or the sun it will wax up in a container it looks so dank and tasty its gotta be better than bho no doubt

H

happy b

Sometimes I lay awake at night with my arse puckering kisses just thinking about the fact I have a grow on its wank man...then u got GW pharmaceuticals sen up in Salisbury growing about 20 tonnes a year to turn into sprays and pills...it does my fucking nut in!!!
Yeah i know!whats the big fuckin deal?its not the actuall punishment i fear as the sentences are fairly lenient,what worries me is losing all my weed and equipment and not being able to grow afterwards.it happened to my best buddy.he ended up taking tablets all the time and eventually it killed him.(well im blaming the polis anyway.it makes me feel better.lol)

H

happy b

Yeh I'm happy with what I've got but there's always better out there lol

Ice wax is just I've water hash but really clean man and in the heat of your pocket or the sun it will wax up in a container it looks so dank and tasty its gotta be better than bho no doubt
Right! I think i get it.so...high grade bubble with a small amount of heat?that defo does sound better than bho.i find it a pain to deal with.but i know im not doing it right.i dont really bother with it much.i only have a honey bee extractor anyway which is absoloutley pants.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

It happen to me too bud they took fucking everything left me a timer anda shit load of rootballs and mess proper wankers gave me a bit of a shoeing as well cuz I started fighting with em haha took a few down myself tho :) l...took me a while to pluck courage up again then a mate gave me all the equipment barring tents and bulbs so that gave the get go to go bigger lol fuck em I ain't hurting anyone my kids and family benefit from it so fuck em its legal in my house haha

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That's all I use and oil slick pads they help loads save loads of work and mess
IMG 20150515 144351 898 noexif
NAnd this is the pad in action lol
IMG 20150514 132427 921 noexif

H

happy b

It happen to me too bud they took fucking everything left me a timer anda shit load of rootballs and mess proper wankers gave me a bit of a shoeing as well cuz I started fighting with em haha took a few down myself tho :) l...took me a while to pluck courage up again then a mate gave me all the equipment barring tents and bulbs so that gave the get go to go bigger lol fuck em I ain't hurting anyone my kids and family benefit from it so fuck em its legal in my house haha
How much did you get charged with & What sentence did u get at court?my buddy got a years probation which i expected but he didnt because he had previous convictions for other things but thats all he got.thats not the deterent for me.its having to stop.

H

happy b

That's all I use and oil slick pads they help loads save loads of work and mess View attachment 509540NAnd this is the pad in action lolView attachment 509541
Nice.how much were the tube & pad?wen i asked a few well know bho freaks which tube to get i was told to get the metal and stay away from the glass or whatever it is?but yours seems to be doing you proud GG so im not sure what theyr talking about.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I got about 180 hour cs which got knocked off cuz of me job at the time 6month probation had to do a drugs course as well And provide piss samples lol tested positive for THC every time lmao ended up getting quashed and paid £450 on top of the 250 I already paid robbing cunts....no previous tho I'm a good boy

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Glass is best IMO bro it doesn't rust its easy to clean just they smash if you drop em lool stainless are good I think I've never used one I like to see the oil running down the tube haha.....the pads are £15 off eBay and I think the tube was 30 but it came with another pad not as good a grade as the oil slick tho

H

happy b

Got this one too but broke the mouthpiece knocking it over lolView attachment 509556
Haha well heavy duty dabs will make you do those kinds of silly things.thats good to know you can get a rig for £20.is that with the nail and everything or do you HAVE to buy that seperate?is the blow torch and gas for it expensive?thats the bit that worries me.havin a red hot nail.id probably burn the place down.lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I'd love to like but ain't got the room man there's a couple on here who might follow u up on that tho geez I've got some DJ shorts blueberry x amnesia haze got a nice lemony pheno fuck all blueberry tho...

Yes happy it came with a glass nail and dome but tbh nail broke after a few weeks usage that titanium one was £20 I've a ceramic one that was £8 and I've just ordered a new quartz banger nail can't wait till that comes that was $30 online....the blowtorch was a tenner has lasted months its on last legs now tho so gonna get a nice new shiny Newport one oh my little dabber was a fiver too costly game but well well worth it

R

RobbieP

Whats ya verdict on the nl x ghash mate? Im calling her old skool daze ;)
You think that skunk91 is like the livers??

H

happy b

I have some dj shorts blueberry seeds .... anyone want me to make sum seeds with em :p
Infact if someone else would like to make seeds with em and send me a few back that would be better as i got no room at min ;)
Iv not got room right now but im going to make a male iso chamber soon and wen i do if you still wantin someone to make em and spread the love....iv still got my own projects on the go just now.wen i make these goji beans i will send everyone on this thread who wants em.thers some really itense flavored og,s in the goji line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom