The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Everything's really cheap on there man just seen a replica mothership Fabergé egg on there for$60 including honey bucket I might indulge in that fucker instead lol....Yeh u can have my.broken one mate would only cost a few quid send like....how u gonna fix it?

H

happy b

hell yes.amazing:) im down.as allways.
c.c

Its just the first pull out the 73 + 90,micron bags.its only the same but the best part. NO more than a 3,min HAND:) stir.the longer tube u stir with makes a huge diff.u have to go to hard with a small shitty stirer .lol think it over a.nd youl understand why a big dick.sorry i mean stick is better.
c.c
tell yas what! ill make + up load a vid of me doing it.
c.c
Awesome idea chuck!a vid would be awesome since i can hardly understand your spelling!haha.woot.

R

RobbieP

im not sure if its the mother of it but i know their similar.along the same line kinda thing.i chased c99 for years and couldnt get it anywere then the female seed co started back up again and they had a c99 so i grabbed some.i wish i hadnt bothered.i dont think it was real cindy99.theyr grapefruit was excellent and it was 75% c99 but i got that from them from before theyr problems So not sure if it was the same c99 that was used.also theyr (female seed co)ice was dank and a great yeilder as was ther nl.i would defo do theyr ice again.nice pungent ww x skunk special.done a few more of theyr stuff but nothing special.they were the first seed company(that i know of)that did fems only.not many seed co,s even did fems back then.DP & GH aswell and i think that was it.

look for frost brothers c99 mate its the original from brothers grimm stock and sold with bro grimm permission. ..
pure pineapple with a 56day flower

H

happy b

look for frost brothers c99 mate its the original from brothers grimm stock and sold with bro grimm permission. ..
pure pineapple with a 56day flower
yeah i thats right bros grimm but theyr not in the bean selling game for a long time.at the time i was looking i couldnt find it for sale by anyone anywere.i wasnt on forums at the time.i dont think there was many around then.i think it was about 9/10 years ago Maybe a bit less.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

honey bucket is st: 1467100 said:
Great find ghetto blaster.would i just buy a nail for that?can it be used as a bong aswell?
No that honeybucket is a nail mate normally set u back £60 just for that look up homey buckets on YouTube and you can see how they use it

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Sog update for ya lads think I'm a flipmem tonight what u rekon?
IMG 20150516 202102 819 noexif

IMG 20150516 202057 273 noexif
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom