The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobbieP

I dunno what strains to do next, might try relentless gear, ive got his fire cookies, white fire and fire og bx . But i dunno i might try something really fruity out my seed stash ... theres so many to pick lol i want to try so much , ive also got some jack the ripper i wanna pop and some romulan.... then theres the indiana bubble gum x white widow ... fuck knows lol

chuckchill

chuckchill

Im gonna super glue that bad boy bro. its been a great morning today.lol. cheers dude. cant beleive a fab egg for 60$.holy cow thats amazing .
c.c
Everything's really cheap on there man just seen a replica mothership Fabergé egg on there for$60 including honey bucket I might indulge in that fucker instead lol....Yeh u can have my.broken one mate would only cost a few quid send like....how u gonna fix it?

chuckchill

chuckchill

100% ill fix that:-). my freind might be able to kinda grind the part thats broke so its smooth and will stick propperly eh. hes a glazier.but amazing with glass. he wants to make rigs etc.but his job takes all /most of his time up.
chuck chill,about to get ill.up on the hill.lol. sorry fellas im just a wee bit happy.haha.
c.c
Im gonna super glue that bad boy bro. its been a great morning today.lol. cheers dude. cant beleive a fab egg for 60$.holy cow thats amazing .
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

whats the strain again ghetto bro?. looks killer. im mothering out some ,poli purps ,dinachem,and lee roy for my clone adventure to start.watch this space.
c.c
peace
Yeh that's what I want to hear mate gonna flip em 2moz can't b arsed tonight lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Morning/afternoon...Yeh Chuck just send me your email then and I'll get an sort an Addy out for me and I'll send it ya, I'm gonna go for the big mothership replica with honeybucket comes to £60 all in :)

Oh the sog is a mix of exo,livers and psycho...I've got 2 Jakes dream as well and last night I popped 3 gsc beans and 3 apollo13's

H

happy b

100% ill fix that:). my freind might be able to kinda grind the part thats broke so its smooth and will stick propperly eh. hes a glazier.but amazing with glass. he wants to make rigs etc.but his job takes all /most of his time up.
chuck chill,about to get ill.up on the hill.lol. sorry fellas im just a wee bit happy.haha.
c.c
well thats good.take the good days when the come.and tell the bad days to "lick ma satchel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom