The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh everyone's welcome up in here mate get on it be part of the fam lol..king Kong haze sounds nice baked...my mate finally sent me livers cut today should be here Monday I hope can't wait to get her in the garden I'll have 3 of the bes ok clone onlys in me tent I feel blessed but this hippy loves sharing the love ;) lol

Last edited:
half baked

half baked

The livers is a good cut, I've had her in the past and she puts out nice fat buds, the King Kong is all good bro, got a contact there who imports straight from dam, been gettin some lovely hazes and hash lately

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Good contact that mate I've heard the haze out there is really good at the mo what sort of hashs can he get you? Any Nepalese temple balls ?

william76

william76

Hope uz have all got better weather than iv got here!pissin rain and blawin a gale,miserable,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Nonut was like thsat yesterday down her fookin horrible been a nice sunnydaybtody lo making me think of planting some outdoors been thinking if thatbfrasian duck sorry spellings wank just had a couple of vallium lol

william76

william76

Nonut was like thsat yesterday down her fookin horrible been a nice sunnydaybtody lo making me think of planting some outdoors been thinking if thatbfrasian duck sorry spellings wank just had a couple of vallium lol
Night night,see u in the morning!lol,76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Hahaha I've still alive and kicking man just got nastard hiccups coin me head in now lol...hey has anyone got vac chamber a pump.in here?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Thinking of getting a new oil rig soon seen one that looks like an oil drum its pretty sick and any 20 something dollars really excites about this next bho run full nugs run babby lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Hay as anyone gotta vac chamber an pump ? You ciykd come see me And make some oil I ain't got the diosh to buy one at the min

RG420

RG420

Morning fuckers just gunna get started on some of this with a nice cuppa, Sun is shineing and everyone is still in bed! Ahhhhh....peace and quite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom