The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol I'm running a deep blue x sour nugs at the mo got another 8 beans of it ;) I've also had the livers/blues and its a very nice fruity smoke similar to exo and psycho but there's just something different its really nice and I'm getting the cut on Friday :) :) :)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh man I've been after it as long as I have the psy and exo and now finally its coming my way....we don't have much of a scene down here tbh like u say its all hush hush no one want to get caught....I've aquired it through a group of people what's taken me years to get to know them it hasn't been easy but finally I've got it lol she's suppose to be a bitch to grow but worth it so we'll see how it goes

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

IMG 20150226 231050 894 noexif
there's one exo down took her 2 days early but hey ho what's days when u need smoke lol just smoking a joint of lemon haze and some exo scissor hash and all I can taste is cheeeeeese lol...another 2 weeks and the rest are coming down.....I put a Jakes dream in her place so we'll see how that plays out

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Never mate I just change the timers the day I flip and bobs yer uncle lol.....gonna try the 11/13 lighting soon tho.....I've just chopped me lemon down some serious fire man the house fuckin stinks got a right big clump of scissor hash :)

RG420

RG420

Hey hey hey!! Well didn't expect to find this thread here but glad I have! Bit late an all that but I'm here now! :D
So first off, south east lad here rocking my organic sheeet in a DR90 under 400w, just finished a crop of 4 Sour Kush from seed found a keeper plus another I'm not sure about and currently running 2nd gen now ( flipping tomorrow )
Next search is pack of Archives seeds Amnesia Haze BX1 fingers crossed!! ;)
Anyway sounds like you lads have some tasty strains in your collection ya jammy gits! :p

H

happy b

Hey hey hey!! Well didn't expect to find this thread here but glad I have! Bit late an all that but I'm here now! :D
So first off, south east lad here rocking my organic sheeet in a DR90 under 400w, just finished a crop of 4 Sour Kush from seed found a keeper plus another I'm not sure about and currently running 2nd gen now ( flipping tomorrow )
Next search is pack of Archives seeds Amnesia Haze BX1 fingers crossed!! ;)
Anyway sounds like you lads have some tasty strains in your collection ya jammy gits! :p
Fuck a duck!RG I had no idea you were a uk lad wen I saw you on class v,s thread .and you never cracked a light! You rocked those sour og,s . hope you get a keeper from your Amnesia bx . so mas Amnesia is supposed to be awesome . It supposedly tastes like thai stick type weed . do you know if it's the same?what's the flowering period on the Amnesia you have?
The UK crew is growing on the farm

RG420

RG420

Lol yeah bud we are all migrating!
There's not much info on the BX1 but I just pulled this up from his description on memory loss.... "The Amnesia Haze, from cannabis cup winning seeds, produced an amazing select clone that we received from our good friend Tim in Colorado. A fast finishing, pungent, bubblegum/guava/fruit undertone with an overwhelmingly strong peppered incense smell that's unmistakeably from some epic Dutch Haze pedigree." So if I find anything like that mate I'll be over the moon! I reckon it will be 70days easy flower but we shall see, all beans went into germination last night! I'm guessing he BXed it to the male faceoff and the found a really leaning haze male? Not really sure how it All works :rolleyes:

william76

william76

O
View attachment 489603 there's one exo down took her 2 days early but hey ho what's days when u need smoke lol just smoking a joint of lemon haze and some exo scissor hash and all I can taste is cheeeeeese lol...another 2 weeks and the rest are coming down.....I put a Jakes dream in her place so we'll see how that plays out
Lol yeah bud we are all migrating!
There's not much info on the BX1 but I just pulled this up from his description on memory loss.... "The Amnesia Haze, from cannabis cup winning seeds, produced an amazing select clone that we received from our good friend Tim in Colorado. A fast finishing, pungent, bubblegum/guava/fruit undertone with an overwhelmingly strong peppered incense smell that's unmistakeably from some epic Dutch Haze pedigree." So if I find anything like that mate I'll be over the moon! I reckon it will be 70days easy flower but we shall see, all beans went into germination last night! I'm guessing he BXed it to the male faceoff and the found a really leaning haze male? Not really sure how it All works :rolleyes:
Yea that's how they bx!76

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Morning/afternoon just smoked a j of dome semi dry cheese that's been terpinatord to the max and the flavs are unreal and this is damp lol can't wait till shes Bob Marley extra crisp.....got me 8 cans of Newport in the shed just waiting to blast this lemon as well can't fookin wait lol Bonn make some fire concentrate this is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom