The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

i can't find a good video. Whats papas accent like?
Limo, it's pretty much what you'd typically hear from someone from Boston or New York, New York is probably drifting away a bit but, close enough. Mainers probably sound a touch different. I only sound that way out of laziness, I can make myself enunciate properly if I want to. When I was in my teens I didn't sound at all like a Mainer thanks to a grammar nazi English teacher I had, that woman did push me to excel in that class anyway.
Oh, by the way, they always fuck the accent up in the movies, it's never quite right, I think they try too hard or something.

G gnome

G gnome

Tea time...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

And just to clear the air, I've always loved the sound of the accents from over there, English, Scottish, Irish, love listening to you guys talk. The manner of speaking doesn't always translate well to the page though, Limo and ghetto I've never had any trouble understanding posts from at all, there are others here too but, some can be difficult sometimes.

Limonene

Limonene

Limo, it's pretty much what you'd typically hear from someone from Boston or New York, New York is probably drifting away a bit but, close enough. Mainers probably sound a touch different. I only sound that way out of laziness, I can make myself enunciate properly if I want to. When I was in my teens I didn't sound at all like a Mainer thanks to a grammar nazi English teacher I had, that woman did push me to excel in that class anyway.
Oh, by the way, they always fuck the accent up in the movies, it's never quite right, I think they try too hard or something.
if I whispered sweet nothings in your ear you'd love it even more. I know @G gnome said you talk funny but he types funny so I wouldn't sweat it none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom