The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

The wife has made Peruvian ceviche with yucca chips and sweet potatoes for lunch. Big pimping

mancdank

mancdank

I understand in just fine i worked w a bunch o u fucks fer years...iswd to haveta interpret fer me da ya faq

Did u watch the english version or the USA version ???? It's shite either way loads of people I know used to watch it not really my thing though sometimes was funny :)
Watched some last night. Repulsive.

Happy is back? @Happy b cmere ya fucker and gimme a hug

mancdank

mancdank

The funkiest I get with sea food is sword fish or tuna steak I have been known to eat the crispy cajun shrimp from tgi other than that it's not for me really I like meats :)

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Thanks man. Looks a lot better than mine, what smells are you getting?

Not bad for his 1st ever grow with just a £1 bottle of tomato food eh?

It smells very much like a kind of blue cheese when growing but when you smoke it it is more a AK47 x Blue Cheese kinda taste I find, very smokey taste like the AK but with hints of the BB n cheese etc

Desertboy

Desertboy

It smells very much like a kind of blue cheese when growing but when you smoke it it is more a AK47 x Blue Cheese kinda taste I find, very smokey taste like the AK but with hints of the BB n cheese etc

What light did he use? Whilst it is a little leggy for a first grow I'd be over the moon better than my first grow, probably should have been topped but still good work lol. The first bud you grow well always tastes the sweetest ;)

You can do miracles with tomorite lol but it really isn't any cheaper in the end when you compare concentrations to hydro nutes.

I've been considering moving over to commercial hydroponic powder nutrients for my next grow which is what the farmers are using they are food grade.

They are about 1/3 the price for me of grow shop nutes and if I bought larger quantities it drops to more like a 20th!

I did consider it would be kinky to do a donut with my vertical and 36 plants + 2 600w and then feed them only tomorite and see what happened lol.

Will have to play a bit if I go down the powder route as when I checked it out there was over 300 NPK blends available so will take research to get the right blend lol.

I would use them DTW so no issues with the powders dropping out solution over several days but commercial farmers use emulsifiers to keep them in solution for recirculation.

I would think most if not all hydro nutrients we buy come have blended powder nutrients somewhere in there with added emulsifiers!

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Lol tomato feed is what i started on when there wasn't any hydro shops about going back a few now though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom