The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I've just been reading it and it's got all sorts of shit in there the sugar is just 1 element there's all sorts of fermentation

wow that price suddenly seems even more extortionate. thanks for the info, I've thought that was a seaweed based product for about 6 years
If your interested Google sugar cane vinasse it's an interesting process and effect on the sugar. Simple terms it's fermented sugar kinda

Limonene

Limonene

How can I get some of this ???
i sent some bottles out to people on here last year, its only available in one shop at the moment. I use his roots and canna boost copy (i think he does put seaweed in his but will confirm) and i also use his silicic acid. Oh and i REALLY like his bud xtra, think he makes it from yucca, its an improved version of bud XL. however @mittenmedgrow has got me questioning myself now which is no bad thing.

mancdank

mancdank

i sent some bottles out to people on here last year, its only available in one shop at the moment. I use his roots and canna boost copy (i think he does put seaweed in his but will confirm) and i also use his silicic acid. Oh and i REALLY like his bud xtra, think he makes it from yucca, its an improved version of bud XL. however @mittenmedgrow has got me questioning myself now which is no bad thing.
I always had it down for having all sorts of shit in there if it's nothing more than a cheap home brew there cheeky cunts for demanding the prices they do the power of the Internet is awesome :)

Limonene

Limonene

I always had it down for having all sorts of shit in there if it's nothing more than a cheap home brew there cheeky cunts for demanding the prices they do the power of the Internet is awesome :)
it definitely has a positive effect on the quality of your crop, most of my pot snob friends prefer a crop grown with boost for flavour

mancdank

mancdank

it definitely has a positive effect on the quality of your crop, most of my pot snob friends prefer a crop grown with boost for flavour
BcuzZ for me seems to bring out the flavours more I ran it side by side the bcuzZ out performed it tbh I I'm anti canna from my experiences with it

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I've been running the canna for about 6 years or so and have tried to find replacements for boost but no luck yet. It does make a difference I've had people sample and they can tell the boost weed. More flavor and resin content. I'd like a lab tests side by side

R3LaX

R3LaX

I use the boost myself but will be switching up once she's gone..any suggestions ppl? Also gonna chance my rizotonic for plant magics version they've the 5ltr for less than 100 quid.

Limonene

Limonene

I've been running the canna for about 6 years or so and have tried to find replacements for boost but no luck yet. It does make a difference I've had people sample and they can tell the boost weed. More flavor and resin content. I'd like a lab tests side by side
have you run it against a molasses product like liquid w8 for example?

mancdank

mancdank

I had a 12 x 600w set up with 6 lights on either side 1 side I ran canna the other bcuzZ and there was a difference all the way through I also done foiler testing at the same time with the same grow a old freind of mine may he rip had the sole contract for a brand of food and was guna be supplying it to the shops and the file sprays were the 1st to land I tried it on half of the canna and half of the bcuzZ and again the difference was dramatic

Limonene

Limonene

Whats this budxl...is it a gimmick or does it actually work?
it might be a gimmick to be honest, use it from week 5 till flush but the bud xtra product i mentioned I've used twice and both times i would say my quality was noticeably better. however there are always other factors to consider.

mancdank

mancdank

I had a 12 x 600w set up with 6 lights on either side 1 side I ran canna the other bcuzZ and there was a difference all the way through I also done foiler testing at the same time with the same grow a old freind of mine may he rip had the sole contract for a brand of food and was guna be supplying it to the shops and the file sprays were the 1st to land I tried it on half of the canna and half of the bcuzZ and again the difference was dramatic
Done a similar test with canna coco on a much bigger scale I never set out to run the test but it's all the shop had at the time so when I set the beds out I knew what was being run it what and the canna pro + coco was by far the worst in there

mancdank

mancdank

Done a similar test with canna coco on a much bigger scale I never set out to run the test but it's all the shop had at the time so when I set the beds out I knew what was being run it what and the canna pro + coco was by far the worst in there
Also at the time the canna pro + was £18 a bag the others I got for £10

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

have you run it against a molasses product like liquid w8 for example?
Not that product but yes I've tried other molasses based and just plain molasses
I've been doing this a long time and I'm not trying to brag but the day someone shows me better weed than what I'm growing I will switch. My meds are in very high demand and I can not even come close to meeting it. The dispensaries around here have been selling my meds as organic fot years and have the reputation of being the best around.

R3LaX

R3LaX

I love their soil man lol quit bashing canna...was looking at the hesi bloom/boost thing as an alternative to canna...cheaper the better tbh I'm not even sure if it's a gimmick or not but imma see what's out there lol

mancdank

mancdank

Not that product but yes I've tried other molasses based and just plain molasses

I've been doing this a long time and I'm not trying to brag but the day someone shows me better weed than what I'm growing I will switch. My meds are in very high demand and I can not even come close to meeting it. The dispensaries around here have been selling my meds as organic fot years and have the reputation of being the best around.
Bro I pray for the day I can do the same here in the UK

mancdank

mancdank

I love their soil man lol quit bashing canna...was looking at the hesi bloom/boost thing as an alternative to canna...cheaper the better tbh I'm not even sure if it's a gimmick or not but imma see what's out there lol
Nope are u planning on buying shares :) imo canna suck and there are better alternatives for less £

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom