The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

The gnome 13 is very vigorous and grows quickly and the samples I had were good. I'm gonna flip her soon and see what she does for me.

You UK guys watch the super bowl? Sometimes I feel like the only guy in America that has absolutely no interest in it, Id rather watch reruns of baywatch
i don't know anyone here who watches the Super Bowl, if i want to be bored out my mind ill watch cricket. Good luck with the gnome 13, she should be visiting my garden soon

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'd say the wtf is prob in the top two for sure, can't really describe it tbh, the Colorado is just like bubba, really earthy chocolaty tastes to it, wifi is wifi, lemony hashy goodness, she's prob somewhere in the middle 50% white 50% fire, the animal cookies is tasty, can't put my finger on her yet but she's a great smoke, I'll find out whether it's the real cut, the guy I got it from has some serious connections so it could be
I'd say the wtf is prob in the
Fair play mate, i don't drink to much when I got lots of weed but when we dry out I compensate with more Stella!lol! Bad habit I know, just love a few cold bottles with a few J's in the evening to unwind just becomes a every evening thing! :drunk::drunk2::love1::party1:
Your a jakey.thats Scots slang for an alky bastard.lol.

RG420

RG420

@Mr Bee
Lool yeah jakey I can live with that well if I was knocking back the buck fast! I use to work with a scott years back and he use to bang on about Buck fast, anyway came in with a bottle for me one day lol made me laugh Cus it was some strong stuff made by monks or some shit lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@Mr Bee
Lool yeah jakey I can live with that well if I was knocking back the buck fast! I use to work with a scott years back and he use to bang on about Buck fast, anyway came in with a bottle for me one day lol made me laugh Cus it was some strong stuff made by monks or some shit lol
oh yeah the old buckys considered to be right dodgey shit in Scotland.alot of shops wont sell it simply to keep out the jake balls.
drink a bottle of buckfast (or as a wee schemy Glaswegian fuck would say..a boattil a bucky) ,murder your best pal and wake up in the cop shop and think your in for a breach.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Debating if I should flog off some of my vertical pots I bought 72 and 36 is definitely enough for what I want to do lol I was lending a friend 36 of them to do a donut but he got himself caught and although he's still eager to go I really don't feel like giving him 36 pots for the police to take away.

They left his tent, fans, etc I have no doubt he will be getting another knock soon.

He had 16 plants which they gave him a verbal caution for first offence.

mancdank

mancdank

Debating if I should flog off some of my vertical pots I bought 72 and 36 is definitely enough for what I want to do lol I was lending a friend 36 of them to do a donut but he got himself caught and although he's still eager to go I really don't feel like giving him 36 pots for the police to take away.

They left his tent, fans, etc I have no doubt he will be getting another knock soon.

He had 16 plants which they gave him a verbal caution for first offence.
I hear of cases like this a lot the fuckers try jailing me every opportunity they get a chance last time I was caught with 24 the prices was guna gimme 12 months I had to literally fight for my life I ended up with 300 hrs of cs with most of the cunts getting caught with over 100 and only getting 80 hrs and they had the leccy on the fiddle lol

Desertboy

Desertboy

I hear of cases like this a lot the fuckers try jailing me every opportunity they get a chance last time I was caught with 24 the prices was guna gimme 12 months I had to literally fight for my life I ended up with 300 hrs of cs with most of the cunts getting caught with over 100 and only getting 80 hrs and they had the leccy on the fiddle lol

I remember reading a farmer in Scotland bypassed his gas meter and then ran the gas into a converted generator to get his power and only got caught because he was grassed up!

Police are so random over the UK where I am there's been a few busts recently where people have had 4 plants under 4 600w and had the book thrown at them I guess for taking the piss lol and another guy has 36 under 2 600w and been verbal cautioned, my friend is a copper in Brighton he says when they bust grows there they estimate the yield and you are prosecuted on potential yield not plant numbers which is the way it should be. Although if you have 300 plants expect trouble lol.

If I legalised it I would limit people to 2 600w for flower, unlimited plant numbers but also I would push people to be growing outdoors in their gardens to try and reduce the carbon footprint.

If I could grow 16 plants in my back garden I would do a big DWC for each plant and yield enough to last the year no problems.

If everyone can grow it legally the bottom would drop out the market BUT there will always be people who would rather buy it than grow it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I remember reading a farmer in Scotland bypassed his gas meter and then ran the gas into a converted generator to get his power and only got caught because he was grassed up!

Police are so random over the UK where I am there's been a few busts recently where people have had 4 plants under 4 600w and had the book thrown at them I guess for taking the piss lol and another guy has 36 under 2 600w and been verbal cautioned, my friend is a copper in Brighton he says when they bust grows there they estimate the yield and you are prosecuted on potential yield not plant numbers which is the way it should be. Although if you have 300 plants expect trouble lol.

If I legalised it I would limit people to 2 600w for flower, unlimited plant numbers but also I would push people to be growing outdoors in their gardens to try and reduce the carbon footprint.

If I could grow 16 plants in my back garden I would do a big DWC for each plant and yield enough to last the year no problems.

If everyone can grow it legally the bottom would drop out the market BUT there will always be people who would rather buy it than grow it.
Eventually they will stop you from legally growing because the end goal is to make you me and everyone else a consumer to feed the all mighty tax dollar to the big wigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom