The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEMPP

HEMPP

I think I'm gonna pop my premier sweets into flower soon and give all my clones another 2 weeks veg then hopefully they'll finish at the same time that way..and let.the gnome13 's build up a bit too before the flip...it's. Looking like I'm gonna suffer on yield here so next grow I want to make the most of it....anyways what we all.on with now then?

who cares? same shit talk different day. boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdsss, wake me up if the thread gets interesting, wont hold mi breath so ill down some tamazies.......

HEMPP

HEMPP

of course mate. thanks for noticing:D

so was thinking its a shame the uk thread at stax got abandoned, after my dinner im going to take a picture of wot i had for everyone to see, ill get that thread interesting again, wot you say guys +faggots you in:love1::love1::love1:

HEMPP

HEMPP

agreed and faggots grow gay strains lol, even if its not to its full potential, gotta applaud the tryers dont ya think.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Debating if I should flog off some of my vertical pots I bought 72 and 36 is definitely enough for what I want to do lol I was lending a friend 36 of them to do a donut but he got himself caught and although he's still eager to go I really don't feel like giving him 36 pots for the police to take away.

They left his tent, fans, etc I have no doubt he will be getting another knock soon.

He had 16 plants which they gave him a verbal caution for first offence.
Whatcha want for say 15 pots?

HEMPP

HEMPP

your too kind, ok so ive give it some thought and yes you can have exotics future and all those others you asked for, hit me up my friend.;)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I remember reading a farmer in Scotland bypassed his gas meter and then ran the gas into a converted generator to get his power and only got caught because he was grassed up!

Police are so random over the UK where I am there's been a few busts recently where people have had 4 plants under 4 600w and had the book thrown at them I guess for taking the piss lol and another guy has 36 under 2 600w and been verbal cautioned, my friend is a copper in Brighton he says when they bust grows there they estimate the yield and you are prosecuted on potential yield not plant numbers which is the way it should be. Although if you have 300 plants expect trouble lol.

If I legalised it I would limit people to 2 600w for flower, unlimited plant numbers but also I would push people to be growing outdoors in their gardens to try and reduce the carbon footprint.

If I could grow 16 plants in my back garden I would do a big DWC for each plant and yield enough to last the year no problems.

If everyone can grow it legally the bottom would drop out the market BUT there will always be people who would rather buy it than grow it.
If i could get good weed cheap enough without fear of prosecution i wouldnt have started in the first place but now only a police cell would make me stop.and even then im not sure i would stop completely.probably just take a break.

HEMPP

HEMPP

just for fun brother, i was hoping no one knew it was me lol, seems even changing my name didnt work.... let me a try a different name BBS boys oh and faggots;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom